I Love My Job :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 3 2003, 01:28 AM
i was in a law magnet school... i know plenty about it lol

Don't tell me you go to school in Virginia.

I'm in this math and science academy thing .. but over at a high school that I take this random american legal systems course .. they have a law magnet program.

Law is magical btw. ALL of you should study the Motor Vehicle code for your city/state. Seriously. It's helpful.

guys wanna hear about a real job...i'm a runner for the dugout for the San Diego Padres..i just keep them happy...making $25+ an hour...plus i get to hang with the pads...and i'm only 18....only bad part is..it's seasonal...so i only work like 7 or 8 months out of the year..plus i work San Diego Chargers games..but don't get paid as much during football season. But the time that i do work makes up for all the off-time.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Feb 28 2003, 08:01 PM
My job is great. I work at a waterpark, Big Kahuna's, they have Bungie Jump like attractions out front. i operate them. it is kickass, get paid 7.20 an hour. Working 12+ hours a day. During the day we sleep and play games. at night we work hard but have fun doing it making people throw up and stuff, it is great

Hey, Whick Big Kahuna's do you work at. Destin Florida?

Back