i love this song..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone else notice a Mac laptops in every commercial?

Posting from my mac laptop =X

that commercial sucks
she needs bigger tits
i thought sex sells was in marketing 101

How often do they get viruses or crash, just a question?

How often do they get viruses or crash, just a question?
Never....my high school checked a macbook out to every student there was about 800 of us and I used the same laptop all 4 years and never had one problem there were others who had problems but that was mostly from people dropping them usually not mac fault.....I am sure if they did that with windows laptops it would be a completely different story

Last edited:
everyday.
I don't know what Mac you were using but my works just fine.....at my campus library they just replaced a bunch of windows computers for macs and you always see the tech guys working on the windows computers but never the macs....they dont seem to have any problems

Nice Green, nice. I actually use a BackTrack 3 Distro for hacking but that's the only time I use it. I am happy in my little User Friendly Windows World.

there are millions in the world, there has got to be at least one, somewhere, that breaks down.
and another the next day.. and so forth.

there are millions in the world, there has got to be at least one, somewhere, that breaks down.
and another the next day.. and so forth.
So using that same logic Hondas are pieces of garbage....sure stuff breaks down but usually why is that???? improper treatment....like I said I have never had a problem in the past 6 years of only using Mac computers I am sure there are some out there that have problems but I am sure there are also some Windows computer who also have problems so that does that make them garbage?

Only as much garbage as the admin who controls them. As for Honda Owners.

So using that same logic Hondas are pieces of garbage....sure stuff breaks down but usually why is that???? improper treatment....like I said I have never had a problem in the past 6 years of only using Mac computers I am sure there are some out there that have problems but I am sure there are also some Windows computer who also have problems so that does that make them garbage?

i didnt say it was garbage.
i was just answering shortly in hopes of preventing this "blah blah" exchange of words with riceracerex.

You Aids Infested Cum Bubble! Always got to have the last word. Damnit.

Back