I M Pissed Off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

back in october i blew up a polk momo 10" i sent it in right away it was suppose to take two weeks... i just got it today and guess what? they sent me a 2003 model. so now i have two non matching subs! the sats are the same and everything but fucking A i want matching subs:( i like the look of the new subs but hate the magnet of em.. i love the magnet of the old ones better! i wish the magnet never changed!

see if the store you got them from has any of the old ones they might be willing to trade for

one solution: sell the other old one, buy a new one, they will match, unless you have them inverted or in a clear box (i guess you do if you are unhappy) you would never see the magnet anyway.

regardless, you have a fairly good set of subs, be happy :) heh mine got stolen, so i get to be sad, eh yay i guess.

s3dd52c11dd9d5.jpg

they can only mount inverted ..... and the cones are different too

ahhh, yeah, i wouldent be too happy then either, nice mounting setup though, how does that work out? i have never tried an inverted setup myself.

insted of ++ -- you put the amp + to the sub - and amp - to sub + its pretty easy

heh, i meant sound wise, i know how to reverse phase, most better headunits give you the option to do it, so you dont have to reverse the wiring.

just curious how it affected depth/range of the output

dam. looks like that could create some serious bumpin :) too bad about your subs. i have an idea...break the other one and send it in, then you'll have two new ones.

thats my goal... i m going to blow the other one up. the only thing thats holdin me back is the wait.. it's suppose to take two weeks but took three months so i m sketchy about sending it in i only use teh subs for a monthand a half together and then my little bro blows em up :(

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 10 2003, 11:07 AM
thats my goal... i m going to blow the other one up. the only thing thats holdin me back is the wait.. it's suppose to take two weeks but took three months so i m sketchy about sending it in i only use teh subs for a monthand a half together and then my little bro blows em up :(

maybe you can put an ad up in classifieds that you want to trade yours for an old one...or sell yours on ebay and then buy an old one.

from what i looked up today the new ones have higher power handeling so i m planning to blow up the old one. we are goin to plug it in to the wall! :D

Back