I miss hondaswap

• Thread starter Thread starter VTECin5th
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 4K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dear Diary, I should have stopped in this thread before the Olympics one. I think I was looking for something on site in 2020 but don't remember what it was.

I'm approaching 40 soon, about to be 39. I have 4 kids now. Sold the house I did have and bought a different one with my wife. Got married to the good one (from way back) after we took a break for some years cuz I had some other kids with BM#1. My oldest is 16 now, learning to drive and youngest is almost 9.

I'm still a Honda guy at heart. Currently holding onto the wife's 2004 rsx-s A-Spec in the garage needs some work, a 2019 TLX v6 AWD she got rear ended in so that needs some work too and an 07 MDX for family hauling. That one needs stuff but I don't care about it. It's at 274k miles, going for 300k and will consider a replacement after that. Sold the 07 TL-S to a friend some years ago, he drives it daily and works with me so I see it often.

The recalls and issues with the tlx have started to sour me a bit on Honda and I may move to Toyota/Lexus in the future.

When I look at some of my post history from 18ish years ago, it's almost embarrassing I was 20 and so retarded still. I guess that's how it goes. I'm still working at a warehouse, been at the same one for 17 years now, gotta keep benefits on the kids (court order) and wife. Although I still wish to do something in the computer field one day, I may run out of time in life. That's ok too.

I'll look around on the site and see who else is still alive

Back