I miss the old me.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VroomPsshh

FKA MugenCRX
Hey dudes. This is MugenCRX. Or Jeff. I had to change my acc. because my E-Mail I registered with is no more. So I guess this is me from now on.

Oh how I missed this place!!! :(

damn you should have done something like COmugencrx or something close to your old name. nice to see your back

he has to change the password and to do that he needs his old email address

it sucked for me too, luckily my old email i let lapse was available again so i signed up for it again. then finally after a few bugs i got my password for my normal login.

Ah, whatever. It's cool. I'm not one to bitch. B did a sweetass job with the site.

And he kept it!! LOL! The least I can do is deal with a new username.

I was going to say, contact Brian he gave me a temp password and told me to login change password and email...

yea...

welcome back

brian11to1 said:
I was going to say, contact Brian he gave me a temp password and told me to login change password and email...

yea...

welcome back
Yup, did it for me. Same deal, I had no access to my old e-mail.

I'm having all sorts of whack trouble. I logged into my old name with the temp pass. then it wouldn't accept that pass in order to change my email and pass. Then I logged out to retry it, and can't log back in. Computers don't like me. :(

Back