I Need A Motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Champion

I need a motor for a 93 civic 4 door lx i would like to get a b18 but i might go with soming else i dont know so will you pease tell me if you have any thing for sell

Thank you
Casey Champion

Originally posted by Champion@Jan 14 2003, 09:05 PM
I need a motor for a 93 civic 4 door lx i would like to get a b18 but i might go with soming else i dont know so will you pease tell me if you have any thing for sell

Thank you
Casey Champion

where are you located, my cousin and i will be going to a salvage yard up north, we are buying a 2000 itr swap, several b16 swaps, suspension and interior stuff also. What motor do you want? i can get pretty much anything from there. let me know what you want and i'll get you a price, the prices will be good trust me.

heres my email philb16@ufl.edu

i have a b18a you can have CHEAP, throw me an e-mail if you want info

Originally posted by FerioVtec94+Jan 15 2003, 05:52 PM-->
@Jan 14 2003, 09:05 PM

Thank you
Casey Champion

where are you located, my cousin and i will be going to a salvage yard up north, we are buying a 2000 itr swap, several b16 swaps, suspension and interior stuff also. What motor do you want? i can get pretty much anything from there. let me know what you want and i'll get you a price, the prices will be good trust me.

heres my email philb16@ufl.edu

I may be interested in just a basic b16a swap... let me know. hey2fast4u@aol.com. Thanks!

Back