i need vss pictures

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dark91zc

does any one have pics for a 92-95 civic vss and 96-00 civic vss and 94-00 teggy vss thanks

IIRC they're the same for the hydro transes.

I could be wrong though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 24 2005, 01:00 PM

I could be wrong though.
[post=516060]Quoted post[/post]​

B and D series VSS are different....and If im not mistaken, the plug on the OBD1 and and 2 engine's are different.,....

Heres a pic of the vss for ya....
It was posted here not too long ago and i saved it..

cLiCky BeaTcH!

plug on obd1 and 2 are different
a d won't fit int a b tranny, and vice versa, but the plug is the same (for the obd anyway)
obd0 are entirely different- use a different plug, output a different pulse width, and will not work with obd1/2 ecus. the converse is also true- you cannot run aon obd0 ecu with an obd1/2 vss.

the car is already obd-1 :) and i had 2 get a 96-00 teggy vss and use a 92-95 gear and shaft with the 96-00 vss electronics

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jun 24 2005, 12:15 PM-->
92civicb18b1
@Jun 24 2005, 01:00 PM

I could be wrong though.
[post=516060]Quoted post[/post]​

B and D series VSS are different....and If im not mistaken, the plug on the OBD1 and and 2 engine's are different.,....

Heres a pic of the vss for ya....
It was posted here not too long ago and i saved it..

cLiCky BeaTcH!
[post=516129]Quoted post[/post]​

the pic you have is the vss i already have :) i need to get pics of the teggy vss when i am done:)

the pic you have is the vss i already have :) i need to get pics of the teggy vss when i am done:)
[post=517019]Quoted post[/post]​

WHat do you need to know about these?
I have a 96 gsr, 95ls, and a 90civic speed sensors....

Back