i want another tattoo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im a tattoo artist out of PA and as for lip hand and feet tattoos they fall out haha. Because those are the places of the body where the skin sheds most and is mostly used. Pretty much hands and feet where you can see the print aka lines in your hand very well the ink will fall out quicker. And the lip will always fall out eventually it just depends on the person on how long it will hold. I got mine done twice and both times it fell out within a month or two. As for the least painful umm i think was the head, u feel nothing but vibrating hahaha..
I knew that. Mine actually "fell out" as you put it in a few days. My guy went deep so it would last longer, but in doing so made a "cut" that took longer to heal. I went to work, was sweating, drinking water, and pretty much washed out the ink. But like I said, it was free. Would I pay for it, hell no. Would I do it again for free, yup.

How'd the lip feel? I have a back piece across my shoulders but that's it.

IMO don't get a tat because you get one every year. I got mine for a specific reason and I'm getting another one for another specific reason. It's not because it looks cool or I'm "addicted" to tattoos, or I want another one, because I'm just truly bored right now. I'd hold off until you see/create something that you have to have. Something you have to have for the rest of your life. Something that will remind you of something important for the rest of your life. But that's why I get tattoo's. My first one I sat on it for a year before I did it.

i could care less about it bein on me for my life lol i just love tatts an want another!

Lips are a cunt to tattoo but they dont hurt at all. I agree with the other guy. If you the ink dont mean the world to you then dont get it. Heres some of the work i got done haha alot of it was done by me when i was just fuckin around learning how to use my stuff hahaha...

111.jpg

HEAD.jpg

i HAVE ALOT MORE HAHA ON MY LEGS AND BACK AND ALL THAT BUT HERES SOME SHIT IVE DONE i HAVE TO UPLOAD ALOT MORE SO HERES A LIL
cory.jpg

alexsleg.jpg

asshole bro dont take care of his shit.

PS the hand tattoo where it says vengence is deff spelled wrong so before anyone goes and says shit haha the kid wanted it that way because thats how its all spelled for his clothing company. JFYI

How'd the lip feel? I have a back piece across my shoulders but that's it.
Lip isn't bad. Nothing compared to my ribs. I wouldn't say didn't hurt at all like it was said but minimal pain. Plus they usually take like 10 minutes, if that. I've been told by multiple people (artists & regular tattooed people) that the ribs, center of the chest, and around the nipples hurt the most, in that order. I will say however that the higher and further in the needle got, the more it hurt. All this talk makes me want to get the other side done now.

Thats not right. The needle is set to a certain length on every single tattoo machine UNLESS the tattoo artist is a mooke and has no idea what hes doing. The needle is put in all the way unless it is just to go over a line just done then it can be skimmed over. Sorry i dont mean to sound like an asshole or anything. Also from exp the worse places to get tattooed is stomach chest ,back of neck and back, feet and hands.. Getting your dick tattooed too doesnt feel so great but i doubt anyone on this site will get this done so haha im just wasting my breath.

Thats not right. The needle is set to a certain length on every single tattoo machine UNLESS the tattoo artist is a mooke and has no idea what hes doing. The needle is put in all the way unless it is just to go over a line just done then it can be skimmed over. Sorry i dont mean to sound like an asshole or anything. Also from exp the worse places to get tattooed is stomach chest ,back of neck and back, feet and hands.. Getting your dick tattooed too doesnt feel so great but i doubt anyone on this site will get this done so haha im just wasting my breath.
You misunderstood me. When I said it hurt more the higher and further in the needle went, I meant the higher he went on my rib cage and the closer he got to the center of my chest(further in).

You misunderstood me. When I said it hurt more the higher and further in the needle went, I meant the higher he went on my rib cage and the closer he got to the center of my chest(further in).
I knew what you meant the first time..just fyi. :shrug2:

Back