I Want Rwd :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

i am now sad that i got cable internet, downloading drifting movies makes me want a rear wheel drive soooooo bad, i need a bad ass ae86 like no other, hachi roku fund?

i was looking at a car mag today. think it was honda tuning...and this guy converted his 91 civic hatchback to rear-wheel drive! they give a step-by-step description of it too. he did it cause he wanted to drift in his honda. of course its a major major project.

if you drive like takumi then nobody would hate you, you know from intial d for any of you who havent seen the anime, download it.

:D uh, drift my front wheel drive... because ummm lemme see... i would rather be able to step on the throttle and send the ass end of my car sideways searching for traction? yes, that should do it.

fwd drift is ghey, if your drifting in a fwd the you probably lost control. im not talking about a little ass end kick either.

drifting in fwd isnt complete loss. many people can make the cars lose rear traction and slide all the way through the turn just like a rwd car but with not as much power. and for just stepping on the throttle and make the tail slide requires lots of torque, i doubt many cars can do it without having to try to rev the engine and drop the clutch, still gotta use the brakes to break traction.

thats why you wouldnt want to drift it, power loss.

Back