Integra Front On Civic Sedan 5 Gen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicterror

Is this possible and how to do??? What do I need exactly???

thanks

greetz. Terror

Its possible if you want to be really gay and do something really gay like spend $10k to do it so you have a car that looks really gay, just so you know if you do it everyone will think you are really :ghey:

It is a tough ass thing to do and it will look extremly "weird" on a 5th gen coupe. On a hatch, it looked alright but on a coupe it would look like :puke: If you really want the teg front end on it, I have seen pics of a sol with a bodykit (kit = :ghey: ) that had integra looking head lights but dont ask me or 95% of the other guys on this site because we don't know or even care to. Go to superhonda and you will get like 30492384029840928 replys on how "tite yO shizzle my nizzle to the izzo dawg 'dat wood bea"

<----- ha ha i am so white that i am almost clear and that proves it

This is not engine swap related.

i have an idea

idea.gif

GO BUY A FUCKING INTEGRA SEDAN IF YOU WANT ONE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for real, there is a reason a 5g Civic and integra front end look different, keep it that way.

it is possible to put an integra front end on a civic, but you would have to address the problem of the "crease" in the fenders on the integra, because it would look really weird to have in on the fender but not on the door. Plus the door wouldn't line up and it would look like ass, or rice - same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back