Integra Tops 2004 Most-Stolen Vehicle List

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
DETROIT - The 1999 Acura Integra coupe was the most-stolen vehicle last year and Integras from other model years weren't far behind, likely the targets of street racers who want their fast engines, according to a report released Tuesday.

you think??

either that or they want their "fast engines" so they can be a race car driver. :chair:

i thought it was the toyota camry...
hummm

after fast and furious 3 they'll want nissan 240's now... :bo:

Originally posted by sooboss@Jul 19 2005, 09:38 AM
hummm

after fast and furious 3 they'll want nissan 240's now... :bo:
[post=528431]Quoted post[/post]​

a third 1 is coming out? :blink:

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 19 2005, 06:36 PM
1994-2001 are all in the top 20. I have my fingers crossed.
[post=528677]Quoted post[/post]​

wow...
Interesting... :angry:

Originally posted by MadMaXXX+Jul 19 2005, 01:03 PM-->
@Jul 19 2005, 09:38 AM
hummm

after fast and furious 3 they'll want nissan 240's now...  :bo:
[post=528431]Quoted post[/post]​

a third 1 is coming out? :blink:
[post=528482]Quoted post[/post]​

better be joking. i dont think i can take anymore living my life at a 1/4 mile at a time. that shit is tough

I just googled up 3fast3furious and it seems like they are really going to try and make it. Vin Diesle might be cast for the role that he played in the original. There sayin its gonna be in Japan. So.... Im thinkin underground drifting. Civicious is so right hahahah "I live my life one long ass twisty road at a time." w00t for awsome acting and writting.............. So yeah.

I hope the entire movie is about vin diesel going over there and "trying" to drift but getting pwnt by professionals like Tsuchiya

Originally posted by Drake@Jul 19 2005, 06:01 PM
I just googled up 3fast3furious and it seems like they are really going to try and make it. Vin Diesle might be cast for the role that he played in the original. There sayin its gonna be in Japan. So.... Im thinkin underground drifting. Civicious is so right hahahah "I live my life one long ass twisty road at a time." w00t for awsome acting and writting.............. So yeah.
[post=528769]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll watch it.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jul 20 2005, 12:43 AM-->
@Jul 19 2005, 06:01 PM
[post=528769]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll watch it.
[post=528867]Quoted post[/post]​

Sadly, so will I...

And everyone else on here probably will too. Lol.

Back