intermediate pipe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Does anyone know where I can get a good intermediate pipe for cheap and quick for my integra exhaust? The thing has a break in it and it sounds like shit.

exhaust fit = 95 gsr

I was kind of thinking something bigger than stock would be better and something from acura would cost way more than I would be willing to pay.

goto mienke or how ever you spell it and have them make you a custom pipe from your headers all the way back if your running stock go with a 2.25 inch pipe. thats what they put on mine and it was only 150. why would you want just the intermediate pipe bigger? do it right and go 2.25 all the way back!

Originally posted by drpenguin@May 18 2005, 07:54 PM
goto mienke or how ever you spell it and have them make you a custom pipe from your headers all the way back if your running stock go with a 2.25 inch pipe. thats what they put on mine and it was only 150. why would you want just the intermediate pipe bigger? do it right and go 2.25 all the way back!
[post=501051]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool thanks.

if you just want to replace a section that has a hole in it, go to autozone and buy a section of pipe in whatever size you want and weld it in place.

Originally posted by B16CRX@May 19 2005, 12:02 AM
if you just want to replace a section that has a hole in it, go to autozone and buy a section of pipe in whatever size you want and weld it in place.
[post=501145]Quoted post[/post]​

that might be an option if my friends garage that I used for tools etc. wasn't just broken into and ripped off (all air tools and welder)

I think I'm just going to buy a cat back from ebay and maybe a test pipe

Back