IRS fucking sucks rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
well Mrs Taco just did the taxes while at work. We dont owe any money but we only get 130ish bucks back. WTF?

last year she changed my paycheck status to take extra money for taxes in order to make sure we didnt owe anything. That sucked but i figured it would help get more back. Yeah i was wrong. I oed like 400ish the year before. I would much rather have my bigger paychecks now and save up for tax time right before it gets here.

In the meantime i'm seeing other couples with shittier jobs getting $1500 or more back! And the fucking slutty co-worker at mrs taco's job getting back over 3k? Why the fuck is the government helping her out? she's collecting child support from a guy who isnt the dad. She gets WIC and food stamps and other shit for free WHEN SHE DOESNT NEED IT! all because she couldnt keep her legs closed enough to even know who the real father is.

god damn i hate the governent right now. i bust my balls and pay my dues and this is how i get repaid. fuck:mad:

dang man thats sounds odd as you know my g/f does the same work as nicole and she is getting back like 1600

i dont get it. i told her she might be missing something but she has already done it twice on 2 different sites or programs..whatever.

i find it hard to believe that i worked so hard this year and get nothing! it just doesnt make sense to me at all. once again i bend over and take it like a good little mexican.....fuck

well if you owed 400 last year, got back 160 this year, and made the same, that means you had 560 to comp out of each check.... so roughly $10 a check (if you're paid weekly)

this kind of stuff always amazes me
people think its just some gift
like the gov't is handing out money
no... they're just giving you your money back

unless you have a kid like that slut, then yea... its free money

this kind of stuff always amazes me
people think its just some gift
like the gov't is handing out money
no... they're just giving you your money back

unless you have a kid like that slut, then yea... its free money

your right. its just that i thought for sure we would be over paying and would reciveve money back.

we made about double this year.:ph34r: I got a raise..maybe 2 and so did the wife. I now make about 30k a year.

Well take this case for example my sister-in-law made $29k paid $1.3k in fed taxes and her return is $2.6k

the wife and i are getting 7767 back :x but we owe stat 7 lol

The goal really should be to break even at the end of the year. Then you have paid in what you owe, and the government is not collecting interest on YOUR money while they hold it for you.

And yes, unfortunately the system is set up to benefit the people who do nothing to help themselves. The more kids you have, the less money you make, the more you get back. I worked with a guy who had 3 kids, his wife never worked, he made prolly 30 grand a year, and they got back 6000 + every year, which he then blew on electronics and junk.

That's America

I paid 30% taxes for 7 years. That is a shit ton of money. The wife had a bunch coming out of her checks, we made the quarterly payments, and still ended up paying $3000+ a year.

Tax time sucked around here. Now we both get gobs of cash pulled from each check and get a small refund instead.

7500 was from the first time home buyers credit though :)

well Mrs Taco just did the taxes while at work. We dont owe any money but we only get 130ish bucks back. WTF?

Be happy, the idea is to pay or get back as close to zero as possible. Most people think that tax returns are this big fun time, YAAAY money from the government, lets go get stuff!

When most people don't stop to think about was that it was your money the whole time. The government doesn't pay you interest when they give it back to you and because inflation and cost of living increases that means the money is worth less when you get it back then when you gave it.

Makes you wonder if child support would be cheaper than a high tax rate, eh B?

Welcome to Obamerica. Hand us your monies.

Be happy, the idea is to pay or get back as close to zero as possible. Most people think that tax returns are this big fun time, YAAAY money from the government, lets go get stuff!

When most people don't stop to think about was that it was your money the whole time. The government doesn't pay you interest when they give it back to you and because inflation and cost of living increases that means the money is worth less when you get it back then when you gave it.

Yup, your taxes were damn near perfect! Assuming you didn't miss a dozen deductions and were supposed to get back a few grand..

Back