Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Just natural rise/fall of events

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • It's all nonsense. This happens all the time

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • It's a gov't cover-up :ph34r:

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm with E. Repped. Just the natural flow of things. The earth may end in the next 2 years, but it will not be from natural occurrences.

I voted for the Govt. It's always their fault.

My hope is that my little slice of the Pacific North West remains largely unaffected, more hookers and blow for me!

I'm going to be effed here in the heart of it. Thank god I have the zombie stopper.

its more likely going to be the east coast of America that gets wiped out by a mega tsunami

La Palma is a ticking time bomb... and when it finally breaks and half of the island slides off into the ocean, the entire east coast of the US will be in the path of a wave possibly half a mile tall and moving well over 500 miles per hour completely destroying everything within 12 miles of the coastline

Discovery_Channel_-_The_Mega_Tsunami.avi

its a full 46 minute Discovery Channel episode (no commercials)... but its entertaining and worth watching :)

its more likely going to be the east coast of America that gets wiped out by a mega tsunami

La Palma is a ticking time bomb... and when it finally breaks and half of the island slides off into the ocean, the entire east coast of the US will be in the path of a wave possibly half a mile tall and moving well over 500 miles per hour completely destroying everything within 12 miles of the coastline

Discovery_Channel_-_The_Mega_Tsunami.avi

its a full 46 minute Discovery Channel episode (no commercials)... but its entertaining and worth watching :)
Shit....

its ok...
based on its past intervals, it is not scheduled to erupt again for another 150 years or so....
and there is no guarantee that it will happen on the next eruption... it could take a few...

so we have roughly anywhere from 100-1000 years to figure out another way to wipe ourselves out :thumbsup:

2 and 3. natural rise and fall, just more media coverage. We're in a recession, so the paparazzi are taking a hit as well. Without them, the media has no choice but to cover these natural occurances.

But I do have my safe places picked out. The horses know the routine, and we can be miles into the mountains/wilderness with little notice.

Back