It's -15F in Chicago tonight (Without the wind chill)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DarkHand

VIP
I tried capturing it on video just now, but the light level is too low for my phone.

I assure you though, I just replicated the below videos with perfect success:

YouTube - Water to Snow 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8t5WJ2xpl4

I used a pot a little bit larger than the large pot in the first video, and a small amount of water still managed to hit the ground. It would have worked better if it were a bit colder, and I was more than just 650 ft. above sea level. But >90% of the water went straight to steam/snow.

IT'S FREAKIN' COLD.
cold-smiley.gif

Last edited:
so lets say your dick wouldn't fall off while trying to take a piss in this weather, you think it would turn into instant piss snow?

its -4, -22 windchill here : |

Haha! Last night we dumped a cup of water off my freinds Balcony onto the sidewalk, it froze in the air and was like glass hitting the walk way! was awesome, btw it was -32 outside and High 60"s temp water lmao

i have a hard time throwing a pot of boiling water on me. lol

i have a hard time throwing a pot of boiling water on me. lol

Ok I admit I did throw it away from me. :D

My brother called a few minutes ago from home, said he tried it and managed to get all the water to evaporate... none on the ground.

It's like 4 degrees outside right now with wind chill, which means my office is about 115 degrees inside, for fuck sakes TURN THE HEAT DOWN!

yep it was like 10 below this morning here (Detroit area) and all the schools were cancelled. Me and junior got to sleep in.

haha it was -15 with a windchill of -34 this morning here. My brother was doing that with a couple cups of boiling water. Neat shit, I just can't stand the cold like this.

This is my wardrobe for today;

Head
1 cuffed Bears logo hat
1 noncuffed Colts logo hat

Torso
white tshirt
collared workshirt
work sweatshirt
work hooded double insulated sweatshirt
windbreaker

Hands
Insulated gloves covering noninsulated gloves

Legs
long johns
jeans

Feet
1 pair of socks
2nd pair of socks
newly bought insulated/waterproof boots

haha it was -15 with a windchill of -34 this morning here. My brother was doing that with a couple cups of boiling water. Neat shit, I just can't stand the cold like this.

This is my wardrobe for today;

Head
1 cuffed Bears logo hat
1 noncuffed Colts logo hat

Torso
white tshirt
collared workshirt
work sweatshirt
work hooded double insulated sweatshirt
windbreaker

Hands
Insulated gloves covering noninsulated gloves

Legs
long johns
jeans

Feet
1 pair of socks
2nd pair of socks
newly bought insulated/waterproof boots

non self insulating narrow bastard

My weight loss plan is the toilet. I take 20 pound shits on a daily basis.

Al fuckin gore told your ass so, and you made fun of him. Who's laughin now bitch?

meh, it'll be cold again in a week.

Back