It's Been A While.. Fit Sport

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Been a long, long time since I've actively posted on here since my last purchase was a Nissan product and I didn't think any of my insight or project updates were interesting enough to warrant me posting up on a Honda site. Since the last time I had bothered to post a topic a lot of things have happened.

From march of 09' till about July 09' I lived in Thorndale PA and went to school for Audi factory training. Having graduated and moved back to MA I've secured an expert level tech position in a dealership in greater Boston.

About 3 months after moving back my SER Spec V began consuming oil at an alarming rate. 1 qt/300 miles. Surprise, surprise the decat failure problem finally got me. Loved the Sentra, but given the mileage and the car itself it was time for a change.

November of 09' I bought a brand new Honda Fit Sport M/T with the Mugen accessory pkg. Due to an inventory mix up, the Taffeta White I worked numbers on, and decided to buy was nowhere to be found and they had no comparable Fits to sell me except a $22k demo floor model they had sitting around for 5 months with 7 miles on it. Car was sold to me for the same price that was negotiated for the base Fit Sport I wanted to buy.

The car is Crystal Black Pearl and has every Mugen accessory short of the oil cap and god-awful wheels.

img02201.jpg

img0196j.jpg

img0214j.jpg

Originally wasn't a fan of the body kit but it grew on me. The mugen short-throw and weighted knob are incredible. The car is no rocketship but its reliable and gets great gas mileage for my 90 mile daily commute.

I have a set of Buddy Club P1 wheels with Dunlop Direzza DZ101s mounted on them waiting to go on. along with Progress sport springs and RSB.

img0132v.jpg

The only other mods I've done are a K&N drop in, an PIAA
headlamp bulbs.

Good to be back and welcome any comments.

Thanks guys. Getting legal tint all around this summer.

Another pic, taken last night. Steelies kill it, but they are my winter wheels.
img1620f.jpg

I like it! The rear end really looks nice with the integrated exhaust.

Thanks for the input guys. Wheels are going on Thursday this week. Looking forward to enjoying on ramps again. To be honest the Fit does pretty well for stock springs and worn Blizzaks. Too much understeer though.

Looks awesome.

Few small updates as I've been budgeting money and car parts are at the bottom of the list (growing up sucks).

Mounted set of Dunlop Direzza DZ101's onto my set of Buddy Club P1's and put them on the beginning of this month. At the same time I got a great deal on a set of smoked Depo RS LED tail lamps. They really improve the look of the car, and help it look a little bit less "cute". I'm impressed so far with the tires and wheels and it handles very well without any suspension work. T1R springs or Progress's are in the very near future. Here are some pictures...enjoy.

img0179eo.jpg

img0182dts.jpg

img0180l.jpg

img0198w.jpg

The only thing that needs attention next are the brakes. Hawk HPS's will be my pad of choice and if money is there, a set of braided lines and some new fluid.

Back