Its The New Diamond Plate Altezzas...lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 5 2003, 09:01 PM
i was kickin myself... i had to go to sams and best buy for work today, i had about 8 opportunities to get some quality pictures of some TRUELY bad ass rides, 8 foot wings, the works, and i left my camera at home...

why dont we start a rice board? its nice to come on here once in a while and look at pics of
wack cars and get a good laugh.

if you look in my profile, or rather my gallery, im starting my own little board of cars i seen driving around town.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 4 2003, 07:38 AM
you know, i have always wondered... why do they call them euro taillights, when they originated from a japanese car??? :blink:

why do they call japaneese lowriding cars "euros" also?

i grabbed my camera on my way out and right when i pulled out of my apartment complex i was caught off guard, AN ECONOLINE VAN WITH A WING! omg i was fumbling between driving, smoking and trying to get my camera on, needless to say i was too late... i suck.

as far as the ricer post of pictures from the week goes... i dont know if i'm the only one that took pics or not...

Back