Jdm B18c For $2995

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skylineboy

My bro has a 93 hatchback si and he wants to buy this jdm gsr for $2995? But it doesn't have shiftlink and motor mounts. Help...

yeah its an ALRIGHT price, but i would try and look for one that comes with everything cause then you wont have to worr about extra costs later... ::shrugs::

Originally posted by Baker@Mar 9 2003, 08:19 PM
mounts and linkage should only cost you $300-400 so its really not a bad price

With those items,the price would be bumped up to $3300-$3400,effectively putting it out of the good price range and into the "I would look around for a better deal" range.Of course you can scoure the salvage yards and probably turn up the nescessary parts for much less probably a hundred bucks or so.So I say it is a average price.

thats about what one would run shipped or possibly a little more. If this engine is local and you can inspect it first i would take that over mail ordering one

Originally posted by Baker@Mar 9 2003, 09:17 PM
If this engine is local and you can inspect it first i would take that over mail ordering one

:spin: :withstupid: :werd: If it is local then that is a decent price,especially since you can inspect it first.

Back