Just a crazy girl here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks to urban dictionary I finally understand what a squid is.

Stupid
Quick
Underdressed
Imminently
Dead

welcome and this is my contribution to the 300

funny-dog-pictures-cat-and-dog-battle-in-sparta1.jpg

Thanks to urban dictionary I finally understand what a squid is.

Stupid
Quick
Underdressed
Imminently
Dead

more so, it refers to riders who don't wear gear and/or ride like morons.

ya know, wheelies in a wife beater. those people = squids.

squid=ben roethlisberger

guys who are like, "omg i have to get a busa for my first bike"

Howdy. I have one of them there two wheel contraptions as well. Welcome to HS! Mind if I ask what brings you here?

Ahh.. 'Sploded your si, I see. /stalker

Howdy. I have one of them there two wheel contraptions as well. Welcome to HS! Mind if I ask what brings you here?

Ahh.. 'Sploded your si, I see. /stalker

Nice choice on bikes. I love the 1000rr.

And Yeah... the si decided last week that it was suicidal. I've mourned and stressed over it, but realize that there is more to life than worrying about my car.

I'm still up in the air about trying to gamble on replacing the motor and/or selling it all together with or without a new motor. It seems that my past has haunted me and my si was a large part of that past. I love the car scene but it got me into a lot of trouble and it seems that I may be able to put that behind me if I just get rid of it...

I have to consult bank of mom since I am still a full time student and would require some financial assistance no matter what decision is made. Hopefully I'll come to some sort of decision in the next couple of days.

With that pic this thread will easily hit 300 posts. My buddy had a 06 r6 raven and then he wrecked it and now its a red 06 r6. Nice bike and welcome to the site

My bicycle small pic but thats all i got right now

Attachments

• m_b8bfb289786ded3db043ffd8442aa568.jpg
    m_b8bfb289786ded3db043ffd8442aa568.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
With that pic this thread will easily hit 300 posts. My buddy had a 06 r6 raven and then he wrecked it and now its a red 06 r6. Nice bike and welcome to the site

Nice aprilia! Man... Bummer for your friend. I feel his pain.

I lowsided during a track day a could years ago (going about 85mph around a right hander... my front tire tucked) and thankfully I was running my track plastics. The only thing that really sucked was that I dented my gas tank and ruined my helmet/jacket. Thankfully I had a friend who was able to fix the tank and was back up and running in no time. :)

Attachments

• bwcrash10.jpg
    bwcrash10.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 274
  • helmet02.jpg
    helmet02.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 283
Nice aprilia! Man... Bummer for your friend. I feel his pain.

I lowsided during a track day a could years ago (going about 85mph around a right hander... my front tire tucked) and thankfully I was running my track plastics. The only thing that really sucked was that I dented my gas tank and ruined my helmet/jacket. Thankfully I had a friend who was able to fix the tank and was back up and running in no time. :)

Gear: The difference between bitching about plastics and mumbling through a body cast.

I'm still up in the air about trying to gamble on replacing the motor and/or selling it all together with or without a new motor. It seems that my past has haunted me and my si was a large part of that past. I love the car scene but it got me into a lot of trouble and it seems that I may be able to put that behind me if I just get rid of it...

I have to consult bank of mom since I am still a full time student and would require some financial assistance no matter what decision is made. Hopefully I'll come to some sort of decision in the next couple of days.

Sounds like a horrible thing to do, but.. Part out what is left of the motor, You'll make good cash on the trans/dizzy/head if it is in good shape, sell the ECU, axles, etc.. Swap in a D series with the money you make, stick the change in your pocket, and use the bike for your speed fix.

Wouldn't reccomend that, except that you are a full time student, it seems a smart move. Car is back on the road for free, and would make a very nice daily driver.

Gear: The difference between bitching about plastics and mumbling through a body cast.

Thankfully the tracks around here require full gear... So, yeah. It makes all the difference in the world.

Sounds like a horrible thing to do, but.. Part out what is left of the motor, You'll make good cash on the trans/dizzy/head if it is in good shape, sell the ECU, axles, etc.. Swap in a D series with the money you make, stick the change in your pocket, and use the bike for your speed fix.

Wouldn't reccomend that, except that you are a full time student, it seems a smart move. Car is back on the road for free. Would make a very nice daily driver.

I don't know if I want to swap something less than a b16a2... If I want to sell the car in the future and have it legit, don't I need to have at least a 00 b16a2 motor?

That sucks. The helmets looks pretty bad.

Yea he was going around a turn and a car was in his lane and he tryed to cut out and then back in and lost it. The red looks good tho on the r6's.

Yea that aprilia(1000 vtwin) is my first bike and i had it 2 years and i say fuck those who say "o yea get a 1000 for your first bike you dumbass". Its all in how you ride you can get fucked up as easily on a 600 as you can on a 1000.

I wish i could afford some track days and hit them turns and not worring about stones and other people.

Welcome aboard. I don't ride personally but I am glad to see most everyone here rocks good gear. My old man had to lay his 600cc Vulcan down and the "only" thing that happened is he broke his femur in half below the hip joint and just above the knee. No road rash, concussion, brain damage. The sole reason for him breaking his leg all to hell was caused by the bike jumping back over and landing on it.

Thankfully the tracks around here require full gear... So, yeah. It makes all the difference in the world.

I don't know if I want to swap something less than a b16a2... If I want to sell the car in the future and have it legit, don't I need to have at least a 00 b16a2 motor?

Oh, you're in california. Nevermind.

2000 or newer, non truck motor, no head swap.

so, basically a 00 b16 from another si, or a 00 or 01 gsr. finding a wrecked si is your best and easiest bet.

Back