Just cause we changed boards doesn't mean you ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<--- votes constantly ... doesnt seem to help though :(

:(

thats why i had the pop under.

and people say that pop unders don't work.....

right....

put the damn pop under thing back were getting killed by f00kin rice and boob sites... theres no real info on those sites ... its all people talkin bout "WhAt KiT w0uLd l00k bEsT wIt Muh n0ZZleS y0!??" and "can i get 22's on my civic?" or " my new ractive muffler added like 28 hp at the wheels anyone wanna race my DX??" its sad it really is ... we cant let people that are serious about getting started in the world of honda performance get info from bull shit places like superhonda.... thats the first site i stumbled on to when i got my sol 2 years ago ... think of how different things could be now if i didnt find some sites with real tech info... i could have 1 wiper, yellow interior and 18's right now, instead of a 98spec ITR engine and full suspension/brake upgrade going in soon,

i vote as much as i can... sometime i forget tho
:(

yeah- cuz we had a pop under.

and people say ads don't work....

....RIGHT....

so are riceboys that get bullshit tech info from sites that are more interested in kits and tits.... ill suffer with the pop under if it means 1 less riceboy in the world :)

Back