Just got back my SI w/ a built b18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll just leave this here...
0411111700_01.jpg

they take food stamps, too :)

You'll lose, plain and simple. That honda won't keep up with that Mustang until it's either boosted/built or on a shot. What does it matter anyway? You have a rice burner, he has a muscle car, two different worlds.

Not sure about this "tune" that the Muffstank has but I have walked on MANY 5-speed GT's with exhaust in my EGg. I have kills with a B18B1 and B16A with I/H/E

Now the new Muffstank......well......they hit low 13's bone stock in an automatic.....so thats a different story.

I say her BF's stang is hitting mid-low 14's unless its a Wednesday motor.

His best is a 14 flat. He said its just got a crappy can tune to basically firm up the shifts and slightly increase the air/fuel ratios since hes got exhaust.

Maybe I could beat him with a turbo...at least I get better gas mileage though...

this site is quite humorous at times. people come in here and suggest getting rid of the civic, when the OP is talking about racing a virtually stock mustang gt..
low-mid 14's? thats like watching paint dry.
a swapped civic with a decent driver will do it. i ran door to door with the exact car the OP is talking about with an LS/B16 trans and bolt ons.
not saying hondas are "the best cars evar, y0!" or anything of the sort, just saying that the honda does stand a chance.

I think me with the f the honda, buy a camaro bit threw them off. Haha They were probably expecting more fanboys.

double0si has a point though, there are better ways to win an all out drag race against the mustang. lol

rofl, well thanks guys for the advice. I guess I'm gonna go make my boyfriend a sandwich...then myabe he'll take me for a ride in his Mustang <3

this site is quite humorous at times. people come in here and suggest getting rid of the civic, when the OP is talking about racing a virtually stock mustang gt..
low-mid 14's? thats like watching paint dry.
a swapped civic with a decent driver will do it. i ran door to door with the exact car the OP is talking about with an LS/B16 trans and bolt ons.
not saying hondas are "the best cars evar, y0!" or anything of the sort, just saying that the honda does stand a chance.

I was thinking the same. People have the wrong idea about mufstanks, or american "muscle" cars in general thinking no other stands a chance.
My thoughts to the chick that has doubts about her civic and her prized boyfriend.
Sell the civic to a honda enthusiast, go buy a mufstank and stay true to your ford forum instead. :moon:

YouTube - Honda Civic Pinks All Out

That was obviously a track prepped Civic. lmao... Apples to very slow oranges.

Last edited:
True, which is why I like fast Camaros. Seriously though, I don't even like mustangs and the muffstank bit is gettin old.

Edit: Oh and I was wrong. Your statement isnt true. The slow orange MAY win, not always WILL it win. And in most cases, it WONT win. Because in most cases its an immature 16yr old fan boy that doesnt even know how to drive that is piloting the car.

Last edited:
What does you opinion on the phrase have to do with anything? Its not like I am jumping onto a mustang forum talking trash. I do not like mustangs......or camaros......nor do they like my hatchback......I am not oblivious to their opinions.

And the phrase is old.....I was saying it well before you were even thinking about getting stinky finger.

All the more reason to give it a rest. lol @ them not liking your hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back