Just Got My Euro R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vexamus

whole.jpg

h22a.jpg

harness.jpg

IM.jpg

tranny2.jpg

vtec1.jpg

vtec2.jpg

Very happy, goes in on Valentines day.

looks great!

please document the swap closely so we can add some information to h/f series motors.

That's what I'm screamin!

I haven't found any good resources that are 100% clear on the swap. I've spent many a night engineering the process and now all of my questions have been answered. Thanks a lot to dohc_acccord for his input.

So I'm going to do a very extensive write up on what I do with pics, lots of pics, I mean lots of pics. I'm excited, valentines day won't suck this year.

this is cool and all, but its not a swap question :)

moving to anythign goes

Originally posted by Vexamus@Feb 1 2003, 11:53 PM
That's what I'm screamin!

I haven't found any good resources that are 100% clear on the swap. I've spent many a night engineering the process and now all of my questions have been answered. Thanks a lot to dohc_acccord for his input.

So I'm going to do a very extensive write up on what I do with pics, lots of pics, I mean lots of pics. I'm excited, valentines day won't suck this year.

yo checkit i got a magazine with a full article on swapping a h22a into a civic.

He's not dropping it into a Civic.

Looks good Vexamus. Can't wait to hear about the swap.

And you suck for getting a Euro R swap. :p :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 2 2003, 11:21 AM
He's not dropping it into a Civic.

Looks good Vexamus. Can't wait to hear about the swap.

And you suck for getting a Euro R swap. :p :D

seriously y0!!!!

i wouldn't spend as much as he did for that motor though.

its going into a 5th gen accord, i believe.. think he payed 5700 for it?

how much horsepower is it producing at the crank..???200hp???..............adn as well...whats ur guess on the wheel horsepower??

220hp, 163tq out of the box. I'm working the head a little bit, but not much due to financial constraints. Well tuned and breathing good, I hope to see between 230-240hp at the crank. That'll be a sweet ride. And at the whole thing weighing in at only 550lbs, it's gonna turn quickly as well. :) Perhaps with some fancy ignition timing I could see 250hp and 170tq but that's pushing the laws of thermodynamics--which I'm known for.

Yeah, I did pay an arm and a leg for it, but it's Honda engineering, and not every accord owner can say they have a genuin red-top Honda engine under their bonnet. Call me wacky if you like. I know for 5700 I could have gotten an H22A4 and boosted it. So I don't even wanna hear the arguements. :)

No boost, no bottle, pure throttle.

Cheers!

Back