Just Swap And H22a In Ur 92-95 Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Morhpeous

Guys just swap an H22a in your 92-95 hatch its a bit pricey but i just got mine back and boy its fast, dont listen to anyone who tells you that u lose handleing because u dont any car u try to make a turn at 90 you will lose control LOL, but shits fast and h22 is way to go the hell wit all those b series go honda big block!

Originally posted by Morhpeous@Feb 6 2003, 09:05 PM
I live my life one 1/4 mile at a time. For those 15 seconds or less, I'm free.

wow... thanks for the input....
:ufucktard:

Dude, that issue has been debated way too long here. There are two very different schools of thought here. People like pissedoffsol and E_SolSi who are against the swap, and people like me and paragus who are all for it. We don't need another one of these threads. :)

im all for the H22 swap in civics .... i believe it is probly the best swap for someone who is looking for a great daily driver and wants to focus on drag racing / highway racing (light cornering).... but for people who want to autoX competitively, race road course, or just enjoy hard carving through twistie back roads... i feel it is the wrong choice... there ARE handling issues... as slight as they may seem around town under normal driving.. they will become HUGE when the car is pushed to its limits in hard cornering situations... yes you can do suspension mods to make it handle pretty well but with the "same" (same type of parts different rates due to different engine weights) work done to a civic with a B series you will always have a better handling car.... so if your focus is speed and acceleration by all means get the H22... but if your focus is handling then the H22 is the wrong choice (for a civic)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 7 2003, 01:33 AM
thanks. you're a retard.

I think b. ment :learn english mother fucker:

If the guy just made a slight effort to sound educated, we may have taken him a tad more serrious but when he says

Guys just swap an H22a in your 92-95 hatch its a bit pricey but i just got mine back and boy its fast, dont listen to anyone who tells you that u lose handleing because u dont any car u try to make a turn at 90 you will lose control LOL, but shits fast and h22 is way to go the hell wit all those b series go honda big block!

That is one of the biggest run-on i have ever seen.

plus what does this mean
Guys just swap an H22a in your 92-95 hatch its a bit pricey but i just got mine back

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 7 2003, 06:25 AM
:extracts foot from mouth:

LMFAO!!! aghghahahahhaahahaahhah.. thats fucking classic..

well.. everyone knows my side/opinion on this subject, no need for me to get into details :p

hehe, nice. Well that was a pretty long statement. I am just tired of hearing people talk trash bout the H22 in civics thats all.

Back