Just thought everyone should see

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Incredib1e@Feb 13 2004, 03:18 PM
I've seen quite a few people with the integra front end conversion and they have the Acura badge. This seems to me just a step up.

to what? something you DON'T got under your hood?

Ahhh...America, the only place on earth where people argue or Honda/Acura.

FORD CHEVY different companies. Honda Acura same company..

You shoudl compare Chevy/Geo something high class like that

Would you drive a Chevy metro with a Geo badge on it? haha

Originally posted by Incredib1e@Feb 13 2004, 03:32 PM
FORD CHEVY different companies. Honda Acura same company..

You shoudl compare Chevy/Geo something high class like that

Would you drive a Chevy metro with a Geo badge on it? haha

acura is just another word for an expensive honda. so if your going to change badges but the "H" on an Acura, not an "A" on a Honda.

although i have seen acura badges upside down on a crx, the owner said the "A"s were "neo H" badges. stupid fuck probably paid $100 for something he thought was one of a kind. :whatafucktard:

nice car though, it doesn't even look like a civic.

All Acuras are Hondas, but not all Hondas are Acuras...

Acura is a fake company designed to fool stupid ass american snob motherfuckers into spending $40,000+ on a fucking HONDA

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 18 2004, 06:34 AM
it looks ok.. minus the fenders/quarters. theres gaps like my moms snatch all around.

how would you know that???

i like the front end, but i hate EK's.

I hate it and i'm not even one of those "i'm against show cars".. i just dont like it. 1) acrua shit 2) hatchs are so over played, that isnt even a "different" look, i've seen it many times before. 3) like Bsaid, the gaps.. someone thrwe that shit together. Want flawless front end conversions. www.silverstarcustoms.com look for their 1st s10 blazer with the 2nd gen front end on it.

I see the gap on the front bumper but not one on the door. I've actually never seen anything like it before. Thought it was pretty original.

Back