Just wanted to share some info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit my tanabes are 6/4 and i have absolutly no problems with them.... car handles fucking great... and doesnt hop around on rough surfaces :)

So how does 12/8 sound to you guys? I would think it should be 12/10 or 10/8. Is that to big of a difference in you guys opinion?

I would initially say that it's too stiff, but that puts you at the same ratio as my 9/6 setup... a 10/8 will work really well too, give you a slightly smoother ride, and turn better than a 12/8 though.

well what I see with all the new cheap coilovers (omni, these, d2, ect) all come with EXTREMLY stiff springs. This is exactly like the really cheap POS ebay sleve coilvoers like Dropzones, apc's and Skunk2. Sometimes companys us extremely stiff springs to hide other things. This could be to hide the quality of the spring itself, the reaction rates on the dampers, ect. A set of Motons, Tein N1's, JIC, ZEAL, ect have extremly agressive dampers to match the spring rates. I would like to see these coilovers on a shock dyno before I would say that these are good alternatives to more expensive setups.

Back