I just wanted to share this picture...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

Maybe now that he's finally come out of the closet, he'll be a more pleasant personality to deal with. This pic was taken last night. B)

patwtf.jpg

SOme hints: I found the pic on ClubSi in their OT forum today. The guy on the left is an admitted gay poster over there. The person to the right is the obnoxious cranky admin over there. The pic was taken in his place in Austin, TX.

:gives: If you are going to post stuff like this let us now what the fuck is going on.

Originally posted by Jeef@Nov 20 2003, 11:14 PM
:gives: If you are going to post stuff like this let us now what the fuck is going on.

I thought more of you cruised the other Honda forums... :roll:

The guy on the right is PatB18C, who rules ClubSi with a heavy hand. A few months ago, he went on a banning spree in the NE forum over there. quicksi, Airjockey and Green92HatchDX were just a few of the people that got caught in the crossfire. That's how the NE forum here got its start, from that bloodbath. Pat is hypocritical, petty and an egocentric. Maybe his crankiness was a result of hiding his true sexual preferences.

im lost? is the guy really gay? ifso was that really a gay type pic or just a gay guy caught in a stupid picture? either way hella funny.
:poop:

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 20 2003, 11:34 PM
im lost? is the guy really gay? ifso was that really a gay type pic or just a gay guy caught in a stupid picture? either way hella funny.
:poop:

Pat is a known woman-hater. And there is no good straight explanation for that picture.

More background: There was a mini ClubSi Austin meet last night at a Hooters. After drinking a lot of beer, they all went back to his house and drank many Jack Daniel & Dr. Peppers. This picture was a result of the evening's festivities. So beware of drinking too much J.D. & Dr. Pepper? :lol:

i cant say i blame him. women piss me the fuck off so bad some times i feel like driving my fuckin car into a wall at like 100mph :driver: <---lol i like the little icons

i doubt that. i think those who like the same sex are born that way.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 21 2003, 01:19 AM
So... women are to blame for homosexuality now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i didnt say anything about going gay :blink: lol i was talking about the wall thats all :rant:

Back