K24 In '02 Civic Or Rsx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you will need hasport, http://www.hasport.com/ mounts for the civic and stock mounts for the RSX... it is really only worth it in the RSX if you plan on putting an RSX head on the k24 block, and using the RSX tranny... The civic it is deffinately worth doing...

Originally posted by ekPhred@Feb 16 2003, 07:50 AM
what car does the k24 come out of? just want to know for future reference.

The new CRV

it comes from crv's element's accords and some new car called the acura tsx. the tsx is going to be a good platform to build on. it is a 2.4 liter with 200 hp. thaqt is a whole lot of torque and hp starting out with.

Originally posted by MR. EG@Feb 28 2003, 10:00 PM
it comes from crv's element's accords and some new car called the acura tsx. the tsx is going to be a good platform to build on. it is a 2.4 liter with 200 hp. thaqt is a whole lot of torque and hp starting out with.

The TSX is the real version of the Accord. In Europe, they list it as the accord but since it is under the acura name plate, they will tack on an extra 2k for "luxery (sp) accomidations." Looks so much better than the new accord. 200 hp will not be that impressive because it is a pretty heavy car.

a small sol said:

"The TSX is the real version of the Accord. In Europe, they list it as the accord but since it is under the acura name plate, they will tack on an extra 2k for "luxery (sp) accomidations." Looks so much better than the new accord. 200 hp will not be that impressive because it is a pretty heavy car."

I wasn't talking about the car, i was talking about the motor. i know that the car will be heavy as shit.

Area 51 put a JDM CTR K series in a 5th gen hatch and it ran 13.8@100+mph it's first run.

I've also heard the S2000 head will go on the K series bottom ends.

K24 block with S2K head :worthy:

Eh.. i was thinking of this.. k20 block, k24 crank, s2k head, etc.etc. not letting my thoughts COMPLETELY out. :p

Back