Kids, Bus Stop and Puddle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, if i had a kid and he came home and told me about that happening to him, i would have to laugh a little bit.
i would be mad about somebody driving like a douche in those conditions, but he would learn a lesson about standing close to the curb when its raining.

i dont feel bad for them at all... i've had kids that age waiting for the school bus throw water balloons at my car as i was driving by .. they literally crapped their pants when i locked up my brakes and reversed it.. lol.. i seen them scatter in all directions..

i dont feel bad for them at all... i've had kids that age waiting for the school bus throw water balloons at my car as i was driving by .. they literally crapped their pants when i locked up my brakes and reversed it.. lol.. i seen them scatter in all directions..

Now that is funny. But what you did is not going to kill someone.

Bombing down a hill and hitting a huge ass puddle can.

i did this to a group of kids that gave me the finger or some shit
don't remember the exact situation, but i locked em up and threw it in reverse and they scattered

50 is still fast enough.

I don't know we rip the shit out of douche bags racing and I equate what this fuck stick did as being in the same category. Cars are dangerous enough, doing 50 and hitting a puddle next to kids is not a good idea no matter how funny it is.

yea.. i guess so.. even if they were doing 20 mph they'd still splash the shit out of them.. lol..

who knows.. maybe they had kick ass rain tires and felt entirely comfortable.. :shrug2:

Back