killswitch engage F'in rocks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i just wanted to stop by and say that KE f'in rock.

k thx

bye

I have their "end of heartache" album... if I'm so inclined (if anyone wants it)I might put it up on demonoid?

i actually BOUGHT all 3.

i still buy cd's when there's more than 1 good song on it.

drummers- the dude is sick. i love his style.

you just found them? wow... i've had their songs in my CD player for a while. but i agree. they do rock.

ive heard of em, but never listened to any of their stuff before. and im shocked that you didnt d/l it...lol.

oh and 50 Cent sucks IMHO.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel+May 18 2005, 09:38 PM-->
you just found them? wow... i've had their songs in my CD player for a while. but i agree. they do rock.
[post=501093]Quoted post[/post]​

naw, i've had their cds for a while now.... it just happened to come on the zen juke box, and made me wan to post :p

BodyDroppedNikes
@May 18 2005, 09:54 PM
ive heard of em, but never listened to any of their stuff before. and im shocked that you didnt d/l it...lol.

oh and 50 Cent sucks IMHO.
[post=501100]Quoted post[/post]​

they are pretty heavy.... lots of screaming and stuff :p i did DL it a first... but i liked their shit and they actually put out a decent ALBUM, not just a single, so they deserve my $18 X 3.

indeed, killswitch is one of the baddest group of motherfuckers around.

<---- seen them live :D

Ya dude.....Killswitch is cool.

I saw them at the Slipknot concert here in Toronto in the fall....they only played 4 songs though...the lead singer was sick and the singer from Unearthed (who played as well), filled in for him. Pretty killer though..... except they didn't play my fav song "Rose of Sharon"...balls.

If you like them, I'd reccomend Caliban. They're from Germany and totally rock.

Download this track........really really good.

"the beloved and the hatred" - Caliban (this is the single)
or
"bad dreams" - Caliban (this is fucking maddness)

<------------notice my avatar :p

Enjoy!

Go KS!

im not a huge fan of caliban, lead singers voice is too wierd.

but if you know them you should know Heaven Shall Burn, they are my favorite metal/hardcore band atm. completely awesome.

Originally posted by micah@May 20 2005, 12:01 PM
im not a huge fan of caliban, lead singers voice is too wierd.

but if you know them you should know Heaven Shall Burn, they are my favorite metal/hardcore band atm. completely awesome.
[post=501704]Quoted post[/post]​

HSB is pretty cool. Definately good.
Caliban is definately one of my favorite bands though....The singers voice is kinda wierd, but I like the fact that he has range. He can do the really shrill high-pitched screams, but can also blow out the bottom end if he want's to....like seriously low...(not earth crisis low, but low).
But if you think he sounds wierd, you should see him....looks like a Vantriliquist puppet.

In terms of my "favorite" HC/Metal bands they would be the following:
1) Hatebreed
2) Snapcase (Progression Through Unlearning was the best HC album EVER)
3) Caliban
4) Raised Fist
5) KSE

:)

1. HSB
2. zao
3. coalesce
4. misery signals
5. stretch armstrong

my 5 prolly looks something like that ;)

Back