Ladies Who Post?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fcb5baa2.jpg

sps.gif
:hitit:

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Jan 31 2003, 12:55 AM-->
Originally posted by accordgrrl@Jan 31 2003, 12:52 AM
kylemarhx
@Jan 31 2003, 12:47 AM
she's throwin' up the eastside foo.

*buzzer* WRONG!!!!!!!!!

It's the Shocker f00!!!!!!!!!!!

(2 in the pink, one in the stink...)

hahahahaha, DIKE!!!
jk.

Do I look like a man to you?!?

Wait....don't answer that. :unsure:

Originally posted by 4doors4life+Jan 31 2003, 01:04 AM-->
Originally posted by accordgrrl@Jan 30 2003, 09:52 PM
kylemarhx
@Jan 31 2003, 12:47 AM
she's throwin' up the eastside foo.

*buzzer* WRONG!!!!!!!!!

It's the Shocker f00!!!!!!!!!!!

(2 in the pink, one in the stink...)

hahaha didn't know anyone else knew about the shocker! priceless!

I know all. (*cough*not*cough*) :)

Shouldn't you be studying?!?!

:huh: the shocker eh? i'm not too sure my girl would be down for the "one in the stink" part.

just came on to post real quick before I knock out! Now I'm gonna down some OJ like you suggested and hit the sack...then go to bed!

HOLY SHIT!!!! I saw a funny commercial tonight...str8 reminded me of this thread!!! It's the new doa xtreme volleyball commercial. A bunch of guys sitting around playing the game...admiring the girls....then at the end they all put pillows over their junk!!!! I laughed so hard i nearly fell over!!! And to think....I owe it all to this thread...wouldn't have been as funny without it.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jan 30 2003, 10:30 PM
your (i think it was your's) old avatar was her squeezin' her tits together and brian's is her pullin' down her pants. mine was pg-13 too. and sorry i got pissed, that wasen't at you, you were way chill about it, you just asked me. but prowler kinda pissed me off, he came across as an ass to me when he was all "it's gone kyle. Don't do that again!", it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way. i would have taken it off after you said that, but prowler got to it first. i don't know, i'm over it now, but it kinda pissed me off when i made that post. sorry.

Big difference y0. Make it work appropriate.

yo b you like my friend wissam... i have must of missed a lot of shit in the last few days. i hate having days off of work :(

Back