Ladies Who Post?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jesus-shocker.jpg

I posted this around Christmas time coz it was the right time...I guess it is now, too :)

well what i ment was you look like my friend Wissam from the pic that is in accordgrrl avatar. wissam is my friends name.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 31 2003, 01:41 PM
how in the hell is this 5 pages long?

cause we all dont get any :( :( :( :(

I have not checked this tread for a few days, man i missed alot

Accordgrrl that pic of you in b's avatar is F*kin hot as hell. Well um....Your hot

Originally posted by accordgrrl+Jan 30 2003, 06:29 PM-->
Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 30 2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jan 30 2003, 02:04 PM
4doors4life
@Jan 30 2003, 01:33 PM
Whatever you want...I can bring it. nevermind the fact that I'm in CA! And it all about the Bruins baby!

:D :D oh yeah UCLA BRUINS BABY!!!!!!! :D :D

ahhh go FORK yourself :D It's all about

THE DUCKS

UofO in the house ya'll better hide from the quack attack!!

Let you almighty ducks come and try to swim in "The Swamp"...us Gators will CHOMP your feathered behinds!

And, um, fly to Florida 4doors4life haha.

Oh please, it must be nice to be in the BCS top 5 favorite teams. If it wasn't for the BCS Oregon would have played and beat Miami two years ago. Just remember grrr, Joey Harrington ownz joo! Who else could make Detroit win more then one game a season sraight outa college?

THANK YOU :)

I feel so loved. Too bad I don't get this kinda attention here at UF. :(

Originally posted by Prowler+Jan 31 2003, 08:58 AM-->
kylemarhx
@Jan 30 2003, 10:30 PM

your (i think it was your's) old avatar was her squeezin' her tits together and brian's is her pullin' down her pants. mine was pg-13 too. and sorry i got pissed, that wasen't at you, you were way chill about it, you just asked me. but prowler kinda pissed me off, he came across as an ass to me when he was all "it's gone kyle. Don't do that again!", it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way. i would have taken it off after you said that, but prowler got to it first. i don't know, i'm over it now, but it kinda pissed me off when i made that post. sorry.

Big difference y0. Make it work appropriate.

you shouldn't be on hondaswap at work anyways... y0.

im on at work all night =)

besides- a belly button is work safe.
a stripping girl is not.

and shit- you aren't even 18 yet. you aren't allowed to look at pRon yet. :)

And for you miss Christy....

no, nevermind. i'm not posting that lol

Back