let's play 'What Is Civicious Up To?'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That garage is a complete and utter mess - hope it all works out!

I've actually cleaned the garage up since I took those pictures - it's damn near spotless!

61wy8if.jpg

pic from when I started mounting the EG radiator...since I took that pic I cut out more of the radiator support and started fabbing up a bracket to mount the radiator. If you're wondering, the big plastic square on the ground is for when I park my bike, so that the kickstand doesn't sink into the asphalt and fall over (which happened 2 or 3 times to the 929)

Fuck if I know...the only place I know of to get them is in a link on some guy's sig on d-series.org, but every time I click on it it says I'm not allowed to access that link...so I dunno :shrug2:

What happened to the other half of your radiator?
:wacko:

ok, im getting the sleeping bag now. I'm camping out till tomorrow until the guy stumbles up to the shop, drunk.

Wish me luck!

Drivetrain-wise I'll be using a DX transmission with a welded diff (I've got 3 of them laying around), XTD stage 3 6-puck sprung clutch, machined/lightened stock flywheel, and stock axles.

Finally, somebody is acutally building a turbo honda that will attempt to grip the road on takeoff . .

Back