Looking at a 330ci

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

picked up the car today. i'm happy with the purchase so far. got a few things i want to fix up. i couple nicks in the rear bumper and the plastic side markers could be replaced. they are starting to haze.

sounds like the front right speaker is either vibrating the door panel or it's blown. no big deal.

future work:
compustar alarm, keyless entry, and remote start
repaint rear bumper
fix minor curb rash on one wheel
check on speaker issue

DANCINGOBAMANATION.gif
thanks you for your sales tax

DANCINGOBAMANATION.gif
thanks you for your sales tax

yep, $1500 going to the state. it's a bunch of fucking bullshit. money spent on shit i don't use. schools, light rails, tunnels, bridges, homeless shelters and free bus passes. fucking liberals.

Don't forget CT also has a yearly car tax..my subaru was still $350 this year from a 2007 subaru, but only $15 for a 1974 datsun. If they taxed me on my Hobie kayak...I'd move.

If they taxed me on my Hobie kayak...I'd move.

it can be found in the form of a fishing license, park tax, park parking or entrance fees, and often boat ramp fees. the government is going to get your money somehow, you just don't know it yet. lol

fishing lic...check...that's it. Wonders of a Kayak, I can put it in the water where boats can't. They did snag me on the state sales tax... ouch.

car taxes are local property assessments. they are NOT from the state and are not related to sales taxes in any way.

so, what'd ya get it for?

I picked it up for $16,000. not a steal, not overpaid. i got what it's worth for the condition it's in. plus the guy did new tabs, emissions, detail, oil change, and delivery. So i'm not complaining. I'm happy with it and couldn't ask for much more from a car.

Back