Looking for a winter car... Honda is a must.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E-dogg

Hey!! Like the title says, I need a winter/delivery car. My old civic is about to bite the dust and my woman says the body is too old/outdated/rusty to warrant an engine swap. So... thought I would come on here and see if anyone has a car that runs good and looks decent for sale. I would like to keep the price near $1k. I live in Iowa so the closer the better. Anyway, if ya have anything just post it here. I'll start looking around my town too. Thanks!!

I have the perfect beater....Its a 1992 honda accord dx w/ 212k miles on it. It run pretty good and I constantly tak it on trips. It has the typical honda rust in the quarter panel. I an asking $1400. let me know if you want pics
Marc

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jul 9 2005, 01:05 AM
Hey!! Like the title says, I need a winter/delivery car. My old civic is about to bite the dust and my woman says the body is too old/outdated/rusty to warrant an engine swap. So... thought I would come on here and see if anyone has a car that runs good and looks decent for sale. I would like to keep the price near $1k. I live in Iowa so the closer the better. Anyway, if ya have anything just post it here. I'll start looking around my town too. Thanks!!
[post=523066]Quoted post[/post]​

here are you pics. If you buy and pic it up within a week, I will let it go for $1200 and a full tank of gas.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/marcayla2002/album?.dir=/aec8

ps you can see the normal honda rust only on the pass. side of car.
car currently has accord ex rear wheels.
Let me kno
618 791 2991
Marc

Originally posted by kingmarc63+Jul 10 2005, 10:19 AM-->
will get pics soon.

E-dogg
@Jul 9 2005, 10:07 PM
Depends on if I take a liking to the car.  Where the pics at mang??
[post=523338]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=523520]Quoted post[/post]​

Back