Looking for the best shocks or air shocks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JORDAN23RYAN

i have a 00 civic. i put 18's on it and the rear rubs when i hit a dip . i was wonder if anyone had this problem. i would like to know if the shocks i have in the front are different and if so are they the same size as the back. i would think they would be different, because the front holds alot more weight. and the size i hope are the same . if so i will get some for the front to put in the back.

18s suck.

front shocks won't bolt into the rear of the car. different moutning styles.

sell the wheels

get some 15s

be faster, look better

18's? are you planning on jacking that bish up monster truck style?

no? hmmmm, you should sell them and use the money to buy some slipstreams and azenis

i saw 22's on an integra on the way to the carlisle show two years ago. the thing had its fenders cut and were all dented up and it sat about a foot off the ground. i dont know why anyone would want to do this to a perfectly good integra. as far as 18's they arnt that big, they are actually very common in the show/rice and ice part of hondas and acuras. infact Ive sold at least 10-15 pairs of 18's to people with civics and integras when I worked at a shop.
I would say for show 17-18's
for performance -14's-15's maybe 16's.
s2000's come stock with 16's in front/17's in rear, my friend put 18's in the front on his and 19's in the rear. looks good. still fast.

Yeah but an s2000 is a completely different type of car than a civic. Get some nice lightweight 15 inch rims, 16s if you want something bigger. I would stick with 15 inch if you are into performance.

OK NOW. I DID NOT GET A ANSWER. I SAID 18 AND THEN IT ALL WENT OUT THE DOOR. <SMILE>. OK I HAVE A 00 DX UNTIL I DO A MOTOR SWAP. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. IF ANYONE KNOWS.BUT 18 LOOK SWEET!!!. WHEN THE NEW MOTOR IS IN. I AM NOT GOING ALL OUT TILL I PAY IT OFF. THEN I WILL GUT THE BITCH AND JUST HAVE FUN. TILL THEN I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY SHOCKS.

the answer to your question is that 18s suck, and will always rub. they are just too damn big.

and loose the caps hommie

Back