Loud Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shorty0o29

Does anybody know what company makes a loud great sounding exhaust for a d16z6 engine. I just want the best sounding exhaust that also adds power

my vote goes to the Tanabe Super Racing Medalion, i love mine, deep and loud. but it costs a pretty penny. :D

Bah, my friend has a Tanabe Racing Medallion, it dosen't have anything on my GReddy EVO--now THAT is deep.

If you want it as loud as possible (ricer) get an A'pexi N1

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jan 26 2003, 12:47 PM
Tanabe Super Racing Medalion

:werd:

but why the fuck do you want to be loud??? what, imports dont get fucked with enough in your area yet???
anyway the Tanabe is loud but still has a good tone (deep) its probly a waste for someone like you though

my friend has a greddy evo on his prelude and to me it sounds kinda constricted like it has a hint of "bumble bee on crack" in it. to me, i think that the tanabe has a cleaner more pure tone. jus my opinion

I dont want it to sould asshole loud i just want a nice sounding performance exhaust

I just bought a greddy evo with a jdm itr header.. sounds great and noticed a gain... greddy gets my vote

Does anybody know what company makes a loud great sounding exhaust for a d16z6 engine. I just want the best sounding exhaust that also adds power

Do you live your life one 1/4 mile at a time? In those 10 seconds or less does nothing else matter?

build your own with 2-21/2 pipe smaller if you dont plane on a turbo larger if you do if you dont have emis tests put in two glass pack straight through mufflers and lose the reonator and the cat the add a couple of tips and your done tis loud deep and agressive. it will cost sbout 500 to do this and it will work better than any cookie cut kit out there

Originally posted by shorty0o29@Jan 26 2003, 12:16 PM

Bubb Rubb and his "whistle" tip is your bestfriend y0!

In my opinion they need to make a quieter performance exaust. If its loud i dont really mind, but if its REALLY LOUD, I cant stand it. You have to close your windows and turn your radio up. I like my cousin's setup; stock muffler with a straight pipe and dc header, works pretty good (runs a accord coupe all motor, whips civics all day; stock interior excepts removes back seat b4 race).

yeah I have dc sport headers, 2-1/4 pipe to the back and a glass pack muffler(meaning straight through design not actual cherry bomb) with race cat, real honeycomb too, and yeah it gets hella raspy(bumble bee) at anything about 3000 rpms, so I am saying go with an actual exhhaust company, not something custom, meaning not tested and stuff for your car not cnc machined, etc. My buddy has n1 and it sounds hella good, but little raspy sound at distance

Back