LS non VTEC in Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mray061

Ok, first off I've used the fancy search button like all these threads say to use, and even some guy said to Googel it... Well I joined this form for personal help. I figure I would try out this brotherhood of Hondas.

So my questions is/ are more or less confirmation that I'm headed down the rite path with my build and some help in where to get factory reads ant parts.

So here we go...

94' Honda Del Sol

FACTORY : d16 vtec obd1 5speed ( sohc )

SWAP : b18 non VTEC 5speed obd0 ( dohc ) came out of a 90 integra

I have the comlete motor, trans , obd1 ecu for manual trans / p75, axels , shift linkage , b series motor mounts

The plan is to add ARP rod and head bolts, Cam gears, ( mite as well cams ) , 9.0-1 flat top pistons , then turbo... ( 20 pounds max, more along the lines of 15-18. T3/t4 turbo , front mount inner cooler )

I'm sure you've all heard this build many of times. But what I am looking for is help on injector size, ( or what injectors will work off another car ) And any parts I mite be missing. Like maybe a different transmission mount (I've heard I mite need )

Thank you for reading and helping.

440 DSM injectors should work fine for you, or a set of RC 440's as the DSM's you would need a resistor box. I also would get an OBD1 intake manifold with sensors, along with a dizzy as trying to do the convert is a pain in the ass. just me tho

With the power the B18A/B will make on 15-20 psi you will need bigger injectors than the 440cc ones. 750cc be fine.

Just want to make sure.... I have the exles from a 94-01 integra. I just want to make sure these are correct befor I find out the hard way they dont work.

Also will I need a different the integra spindle ? Or will my del sol spindle work ?

Integra Axles should work, I said 440 Injectors insted of the recomended 750cc because T3/T4 just tells me the flange size not the turbo size lol.. So if you have that, like 35R or something I could help u more. But yes the Axles should bolt right up to your car.

Hope that helps

Back