LS Vtech Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
well maybe you shouldnt be in this forum if you have no useful advice...plus this i called hondaswap..not mazda or bmw...
Then tell that to the owner of this website, 90% of the mods, and a handful of members because they don't have Hondas either :ph34r:

and i do research..but like i said..many ppl have different opinions and experiences..and i did say i was new at this...so dont bother commenting if you dont have any advice that will help..
No you don't do research because if you did, you wouldn't ask questions like 'how much JDM y0 p0w3r will I get from x lbs of boost.' or 'i bought integra ls axels but they look too short compared to my stock civic axels' If you did research you'd know that B Series uses an intermediate shaft and D Series does not, therefore, one D Series axle looks real long compared to the B Series axles. So don't lie about actually doing research, just do it.

I did give you advice. I let you know that boost psi means jack shit if you have no idea what trim size turbo it's gonna be coming from...

Its funny because the people that actually stick around and continue to work on/build Hondas do their research first. They don't simply buy a car and jump head first into the game. It's taken me three years to get a grasp on how to build one of these cars. It doesn't happen overnight.

bboyx- Do some research, all of your questions have already been answered by the internet. Start here:
https://hondaswap.com/forced-induction/intro-turbocharging-230546/

Read every word of it, it should answer most of your questions.

hahah hey good for you! then get outa this post if you got nothing useful to say..and im telling you first so you can go ahead and tell all the other ppl to get off the site.

yeah well thanks alot..well acutally...im doing research..thats why i made this post...i want to take your advices...but some ppl are too stuborn...not all cars and motors are the same so even if i go research there's still gonna be problems that i will have to face..so thats why i ask on this post so i get quick answers and differnent opinions..

There were a few hondas/acuras that were boosted from the factory.

City/Jazz one or the other and some Acura SUV, I think the RDX possibly.
forgot about the City/Jazz..

how much hp do you guys think a stock lsv with 7lbs turbo would have and how fast would it run?

oh about 2000hp and it'll run a 3 sec 1/4 mile

and i do research..but like i said..many ppl have different opinions and experiences..and i did say i was new at this...so dont bother commenting if you dont have any advice that will help..

obviously not... its spelled vtec, not vtech.. unless you're building a phone

hahah hey good for you! then get outa this post if you got nothing useful to say..and im telling you first so you can go ahead and tell all the other ppl to get off the site.

acting like this is one way to get zero, zilch, nada.... so yea.. might wanna tone it down buddy

uhhhh..im looking for help and asking questions...so dont come on here and say crap..i just want advice..so anyone who wants to say crap then leave.

You're so stupid... THE ADVICE IS FOR YOU TO SEARCH ON YOUR OWN SINCE EVERYTHING IN THE DAMN WORLD HAS BEEN PRETTY MUCH DONE ALREADY ON HONDAS. THEN FROM THERE, YOU CAN FIGURE OUT ON YOUR OWN WHAT WILL WORK BEST FOR YOU!!!

this guy must've been born with a head full of fail...

Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

That aughta help you come up with some more insults besides "faggot" or any variation of the word.

Another piece of advice, if you dont want certain ppl lookin at your thread dont post in a PUBLIC FORUM. You ignorant piece of shit.

P.S. Heres some negative rep. Not for the insults youve thrown around, but for the poor execution of that last one.

WOW ROFL! am i glad i stayed outta this one. what fucking morons. gotta agree with the neg rep.

and sorry i no nothing about douche's...but obviously..you would lol...stop embarassing yourself on these forums! i can do what i want cuz nobody knows me!! shit head

I think its time to hop aboard the ban ship!

boatpeople.jpg

Last edited:
honestly i dont care if i get banned..all i wanted to do was talk about building up and get opinions...but some ppl have too much oil leaking from their car into their brains and have nothing better to do..so they sit staring at the screen with their finger up their ass and think of stuff to say...bunch of shitheads..

Hey, ace nice try with the rep, to bad it didnt do anything.

And Id rather have the knowledge of a newb then be as dumb as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back