LSVTEC in LS INTEGRA - wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

traction issuez

i have an ls that i'm going do LSVTEC with. I want to know if there is already VTEC wired up on the LS INTEGRAS? i know 92 civics and 93-95 ex/si/vx comes with VTEC wires already.

Or do i have to run new wires for them. I don't know what ECU i'm going to use yet. Most likly chipped p28.

thanks in advance.
-mike

Originally posted by traction issuez@Apr 6 2004, 12:17 PM
i have an ls that i'm going do LSVTEC with. I want to know if there is already VTEC wired up on the LS INTEGRAS? i know 92 civics and 93-95 ex/si/vx comes with VTEC wires already.

Or do i have to run new wires for them. I don't know what ECU i'm going to use yet. Most likly chipped p28.

thanks in advance.
-mike

yes, like E_SolSi mentioned, you will have to wire in VTEC manually. 90-91 US integra's never came with VTEC wiring dormant in the underdash like 92 civics do.

Using a P28 will be easy if you own a 92-93 integra. Does your integra's make fall under the 92-93 year? if so good, your car is OBD1 spec, but you will still have to wire in VTEC if you use a P28 ecu.

If your car is a 90-91 integra, you'll have some work ahead of you in order to use a P28 ecu (converting to OBD1 is required).

Back