MacGyver movie!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I predict epic fail for this movie. In my opinion the only MacGyver is Richard Dean Anderson and he is like 60 and out of shape at least he looked that way in the super bowl commercial. This is one 80's show they should leave alone. I still watch the reruns on tv and enjoy them just as much as when I first watched them.

I predict epic fail for this movie. In my opinion the only MacGyver is Richard Dean Anderson and he is like 60 and out of shape at least he looked that way in the super bowl commercial. This is one 80's show they should leave alone. I still watch the reruns on tv and enjoy them just as much as when I first watched them.
gotta agree here, seen him on snl lately? but hey, they said arnold couldn't be in Terminator 3. maybe he can pull it off, it'd be cool.

They're getting more and more desperate for 80's franchises... My prediction of a Reading Rainbow movie gets closer and closer to reality every day!

3624d1183681058-rr-jpg.jpg

Scientist Guy
: Why couldn't they just read a book?! Now it's all over... The President is dead and the Reading Rainbow will hit the planet in four hours.

Levar: ...Fire up the rocket, I'm going up there.

(Dramatic music begins)

Scientist Guy: You can't do this, Levar! We'll find another way! Don't sacrifice yourself for people who ignored your warnings, people who refused to pick a book to save their own lives!

Levar: I have to hope that people will start to read again. I have to hope that the next generation won't repeat the sins of their fathers. I haven't given up hope on the people of Earth.... I have to do this.

(Dramatic music crescendos)

Scientist Guy: ...Good luck Levar. The Earth shouldn't have to lose a man as great as you. I'll tell everyone about your sacrifice. I'll tell them all to read, to pick up a book...

Levar: Maybe this time they'll listen.

:ph34r:

Last edited:
Back