main relay not kicking fuel pump on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALLORNOTHING

i just bought a new main relay (fuel pump relay) i put it in n my car still wont start oh yea its a 91 crx anyone got any thoughts

Are you getting power to the fuel pump? What about ground? Is there power at the fuse? Is there power to the fuse block? What other diagnosing have you done besides replacing the main relay? Is there power at the main relay with the key on/ engine off?

all fuses r gud. wen i turn the key onthe check eng lite stays on n i am getting power to the fuse block

Try swapping out the 'gud' fuses for 'good' fuses, see if that works

Are you saying that the car won't CRANK or won't START?

I am surprised you can read all the incomplete words. If he can't even type complete words, he will probably be too lazy to change the gud to a good fuse.

Check engine light should shut off after a few seconds.....at least all the ECU's I've had do this. Might have to pull codes and see what's up.

As it applies to grammar......texting/laziness/false sense of entitlement has jacked many of our youth up. If it can't be done fast.....it ain't worth it lol

Back