March 4th, Swap Meet in Meriden, CT. 1pm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<div align="center"><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Well...I wanna say, it was a pleasure actually putting faces with names. Everyone was cool! I had a great time, even though I came a little late. But the next meet will be much different. Better weather and more space. The only one that would have made it into the backyard was pissedoffsol...LOL. But I promise next meet will be a good time.Beer Pong Tornament will be on!

But like I said it was nice meeting all the guys. Hopefully next meet we get twice the people!!</span></span></span></div>

Quoted post[/post]]

I'm prolly the only one that made out like a bandit.....and thats sad...I didn't even have to go to the damn ATM for cash....but the parts I got from you guys...are sweet, and the price was just about what I would have paid for them if I was really shopping for those parts....full coil-over kit...$3.52...who can complain?... :laugh:

Haha. Clayton was awsome. $3.51 for my used HP Racing sleeve coilovers. I honestly would've let them go for the 1.51 he originally offered, but he even dipped into his beer fund to kick in some more. Oh, and $20 Garret turbo FTW.

Scored a strut tower bar off Celerity, and got a kickass OE clock from B.

Had a great time and spent only about $32 when it was all said and done - and thats including $15 for gas.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hey guy's I had a great time! nice to meet all of you!

:werd:

Haha that was a fun drive back on the highway :)

Yeah, Cash's S14 is f'n quick. Behold the power of the SR....

BTW, I'll be posting a thread in Auto/Multi with pics from the meet shortly.

Quoted post[/post]]

Haha. Clayton was awsome. $3.51 for my used HP Racing sleeve coilovers. I honestly would've let them go for the 1.51 he originally offered, but he even dipped into his beer fund to kick in some more. Oh, and $20 Garret turbo FTW.

Had a great time and spent only about $32 when it was all said and done - and thats including $15 for gas.

Hey what about that uber expensive 94civic owners manual???!?!!?

I'd say you got a good deal on that as well. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Hey what about that uber expensive 94civic owners manual???!?!!?

I'd say you got a good deal on that as well. :)

Ohhhh he got you there chris!

well i sold my subs to leroy's buddy for $50 bucks. to me it was worth it since all his audio shit was gone and if hes a friend of leroys/claytons then :)

great time kids. im uploading the pics now.

I <3 my Civic owners manual. Thanks again Cash.

Oh yeah, and you Silva is soooo sloowwww.....LOL

"Hey, Joes staying with him...wait.....nope...." :eek:

Good ol 4th gear turbo lag. :)

Although once it spools up the car really moves.

Its only slightly laggy @ highway speeds.

Clayton: thanks for being our gracious host & showing me your oh-so-special- trim panel

Steve & Chris: thanks for buying some of my shit

Brian: thanks for the sweet deal on the strut tower bar

Nice to meet eveyone, I'm sure I'll see most of you in the near future at the CART events.

Quoted post[/post]]
Good ol 4th gear turbo lag. :)

Although once it spools up the car really moves.

Its only slightly laggy @ highway speeds.

Turbo lag. . . BAHHH. . . thats BS the only time on a highway you get turbo lag is shifting gears! lier! mu civic is kinda close to not really kinda fast in ways that they do things. . . lol

Wait till im boosted baby!

Quoted post[/post]]
Clayton: thanks for being our gracious host & showing me your oh-so-special- trim panel

Steve & Chris: thanks for buying some of my shit

Brian: thanks for the sweet deal on the strut tower bar

Nice to meet eveyone, I'm sure I'll see most of you in the near future at the CART events.

im coming to get that CAT very soon :)

Yeah, the kid was cool too. I was gonna buy his axle-back, but really didn't have the cash to buy it.

^ hahaha speed holes.

. . . maybe the ol flanders mobile could use some speed holes too homer.

Back