April 29th Meriden CT Hubbard park

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Next weekend, is Meriden's Daffodil Festival, and from what it sounds like....the weather will be perfect, the flowers are awesome, and there will be a huge fireworks display. Along with other things going on that day. All the info can be found here, http://www.daffodilfest.com/index.htm And my house is within walking distance, and I'll have plenty of room to park everyones cars, plus I might take that Saturday night off from work and chill in the front yard to watch the fireworks with a beer. The festival will have food, but if my paycheck will allow me, then I'm buying a grill finally, and it will be a BYOBeef grill out. What you guys do for food and drink is up to you. But bring a lawn chair to sit back and watch the fireworks. If you have kids...you better bring them, this will be a great festival for them. And here's what I'm interested in...the antique car show :) The wife's freind will be up with their kids, and the neighbors kids will be running around all over the place, also a few dogs will be here, so you can bring your dog if you want, and let them run around the backyard till they fall asleep. And after the fireworks are done, the older generational people can chill and we'll pull out the cards and chip, and see if my poker face is any good again....if Steve gets his civic running and out of the garage by then.

That sounds like CHAOS waiting to happen, LOL

KIDS, DOGS, BEER, BEEF, FIREWORKS, ANTIQUE CARS...Call the Riot Squad :p

Sounds like fun

Clayton are you sure you can see the fireworks from your house?? Having lived in the neighborhood, the tree line might be in the way. In any case it's a short walk for a good view. also they do some firework displayed from the castle that you could only see if you're in the park. If plans permit, I'll see if the wife and I along with our little tyke can stop by. I'll bring the rex so you can see the back seat install as well .

if they are launching them off from the castle again like they did for the 4th of July, then my front lawn is in plain veiw, if not, then we can walk down the road. :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
if they are launching them off from the castle again like they did for the 4th of July, then my front lawn is in plain veiw, if not, then we can walk down the road. :wink:

Yeah they do it from the castle, that's great that you get a nice front row seat without having to leave home, from were I lived the tree line obscured a lot of the display.

Great weather, perfect day, chicks running around in scantly clothing, great live music, good food...and the parade was long as hell....I can't wait for the fireworks tonight....

Back