March 4th, Swap Meet in Meriden, CT. 1pm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trucker bombs..... :mrgreen: :ph34r:

and if by chance I am able to sell something and that something will take away from the clutter and junk from the property....then she's all for this meet.

So everyone bring a little money..... :wink:

i will thorw in some loot for a shitter and clayton knows i will thro a lil in for beer even tho i dont drink...

i got 2 big turkeys to can throw in to cuz um it just me and my dad that live here and we both work like 24-7 so they not ogign to get cooked here!!!!i know i no chicked buti meat and it free.

o and the list of parts i am bringin is un a 1995 honda civic hatch back packet tp the roof wit every thing i can fit in it lolbut dont pay me for it pay clayton for my parts cuz i owe him 400 for my wheels he is holding for me :p

yo man if you need any coolers i got 3 big ass ones chillin here to keep all that beer in if ya need to use them i will drop them off befor hand so it more room for parts

hey brian we might have a delsol for you it a dohc vtec to...... keep thes sti and built another one me and shane got to go dig it out of this old guys gearge!!!and the priceis right on it

I don't think I've ever had a problem reading before I read the post above me.

Brian got too old to work on cars anymore. Now he sends it off to someone else and pays $200 a week in gas :)

ive got an acer travelmate that i want to sell... $1k

and a powerbook g4 that i would let go for $1.5k

anyone interested? if not i wont even bring them

I will probably be in. I have an 89 crx si tranny (not 100% sure of the year but a 90-91 flywheel bolts right to it and it hasn't been used in 3 years. 92-95 Chevy S10 pick up or Blazer with a 4.3l engine headers. Skunk 2 Cam gear for 1.5/1.6l sohc, and an 88 pg7 ecu. My 95 Civic dx coupe will probably be for sale also. I am sure I have more parts hanging around just got to find them.
I will be looking for a set of 14" steelies for my civic, something dirt cheap I don't need the tires just the rims, also if anyone knows of or has an 82-93 s10 2wd pickup short bed regular cab let me know.

ive got some itemses, all S13, some sr some chassis some ka... ill dig around.

**honda-forum crickets chirping** post this on 240sxone?

Nissans and Toyota's are welcome....I have a lot of rims for those cars still...and I need to sell....

FUCK

my g/f bought me Bruins tickets for the 4th (7pm game)

which means I have to leave Providence by 5:30
2 hour drive from CT to Providence...3-3:30

gah...I'll have to wait until the pre-summer swap meet :cry:

she really wants to go

she likes hockey

I'l catchup with you guys.......someday

Quoted post[/post]]
FUCK

my g/f bought me Bruins tickets for the 4th (7pm game)

which means I have to leave Providence by 5:30
2 hour drive from CT to Providence...3-3:30

gah...I'll have to wait until the pre-summer swap meet :cry:

It starts at 1:00 pm and it may last into the night...there's plenty of time to get here.

nah, I gotta be out of there by 3-3:30

soda pop for me

Back