March 4th, Swap Meet in Meriden, CT. 1pm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The thing im bringing to sell:

1. Alpine 3542 Bridgeable amp
2. MTX Electronic Crossover
3. Gold plated power distribution block
4. Box-O-randome electronics
5. OEM DC5/EP3 Clear side markers with out harness
6. Pair of D2S/D2R Hella ballast and harness
7. New Satisfied DC2 Rear break pads
8. Honda Wheel locks (98% out of 100% new)
9. Ractive Shift knob (chrome)
10. Ractive E-break handel (Silver Carbon)
11. Box-O-Bolts (contains an assortment of new and used honda nuts bolts and washers) lol

I also have a EP3 Specific Magnaflow Axleback. . . if anyone is interested . . .

I also have stock EP3 springs (will fit RSX, any 01-05 civic )

they would add real JDM old school looks to any old school toyota or nissan....they are hot...and they are rare...there is a few partial sets of them in the states that I have seen, but not a full set, with full centercaps...

Cleaned up, polished, repainted to original color...and one of the caps plastic peice refabbed...they would be a hot set of JDM rims for any hot JDM oldschool AE86 or Datsun 510. to bad the offset is 15...cuse if I had longer studs, and the 15-30mm spacer...they would be on the Z.

if my bro takes me there.....i got some p28( 92-95 civic vtec pistons) and some brand spankin new p2p(96-98 civic vtec pistons) and some p28 vtec rods.....jdm d15 trottle body.....d16y7 intake manifold...d16y7 fuel rail.....d16y8 vtec injectors....almost new.....ummm and some random stereo amps and whatnot :mrgreen:

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#3333FF"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><div align="center">HONDASWAP MEET...........MARCH 4, 2006 1PM

Meriden,CT

More Details To Come....

All Import car parts, aftermarket and more....

Ny,Nj,Ma,Ri residents welcome!!!!!

To inquire more details please PM airjockie</div>
</span></span></span></span></span>

I spoke to a local turbo guru from this area. . . . i may have various turbos to sell for pretty cheep :)

I'll post up here real quick, but I will also bring this info with me:

I have to trade:

1982 honda Shadow cruiser. title, runs well, tank is dented, seat is ripped and it needs new rear shoes
1991 Subaru Loyale 4WD: The Broodwagon. Runs like a champ, body is rusted (I am trying to find someone to bring it up there Saturday)
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse parts car. Mint interior, no engine dented unibody. Mechanically sound (Except the lack of engine and trans)

and I am looking for, in trade:

B18C1 (Who isn't ?)
EJ25TT
1976/77 Mustang Cobra
1982 Corolla (TE72) or 1982/83 Supra (MA60)
3rd or 4th Gen Civic hatch, any shape
2nd gen Subaru Brat
Manx-style dune buggy (Rough but running, any body on it)

I'll be bringing photos of my parts for the following:

4Runner stuff: a rear roof section, black, mint shape. Interior bits, console and dash. Doors (PW PL PM) in grey cloth and silver body color (Triangle window type) Tailgate, again grey carpet silver body. Seats are MINT MINT MINT, front and rear. Roof liner as well. Chrome front radiator grille

Celica Stuff: all RA4x (1978-1981), PW assembly with inner door skin in beige. JDM Grille / airdam / Foglights (very rare) Cruise control, center console and dash.

I have a 22RE Head with 208 grind RV cam, 3 angle grind valve, OS with new springs and seals. Painted valve cover and northern-exposure type of temperature sensors (Icelandic ordered). I have a 20R/22R hybrid engine, hemispherical pistons, single-chamber exhaust manifold. Head is 3 angle ground, OS valved and installed with new springs. It's P&P and double timing chained. It's got an Offenhauser dual-plane intake manifold (RARE) and Holley 390 4bbl carb in Nickel. Stock cam.

Start looking now - if you have a line on someone who needs this stuff, or a line on getting me a Dune Buggy / Subaru Brat / Civic hatch / Toyotas or Mustang or the engines, lemme know.

Thanks !

yeah it's got pulleys. you saw em.

And the NY Crew is only saying "Except that NY Crew" because the question was about CT people "Yeah, CT people except the NY Crew"

Buy an Ebay underdrive pulley for the motor. Be done with it. I got this little shop class project on the front of the D15 in the Civic and I love it.

Back