Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the newest one of me on the 4th of July.. i'm the one in the Jager shirt.. lol

915678883_l.jpg

and here is one of me and the lady from December or so.. it has to be or i wouldnt be wearing a sweater

644450829_l.jpg

eg6sir said:
here is the newest one of me on the 4th of July.. i'm the one in the Jager shirt.. lol

915678883_l.jpg

and here is one of me and the lady from December or so.. it has to be or i wouldnt be wearing a sweater

better tell your buddy to your left to watch out for the gang signs. we dont' want any hard core west side vice lord cryp wannabes to get offended and start bustin' a cap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

eg6sir said:
thats no gang sign.. its the reverse shocker.. :lol:

I figured so, but if you remember the other pages of this thread, there was a big piss fest about people accidentally showing gang signs and shit. just thought it would be funny to crack a joke.

and helpin em out with the arms. either way i bet they are nice to play with

eg6sir said:
what tits arent fun to play with.. :lol:

hairy man tits like the ones from "scary movie 1"

i'm very observant.. my eyes wander, sometimes its a bad thing though, especially with the woman... lol

eg6sir said:

915678883_l.jpg
Your the guy who wears the T-shirt of the band he's going to see... Aren't you?

no actually i'm not.. my buddy just happened to have a huge bottle of Jager in the freezer and i was getting ready to pour some shots and jumped in the pic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back