Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
eg6sir said:
no actually i'm not.. my buddy just happened to have a huge bottle of Jager in the freezer and i was getting ready to pour some shots and jumped in the pic..
I was just messing around, my friends and I LOVE JAGER! We have a few friends that we have converted too. BTW Since the topic of drinking has come up, my Loaded Corona Challenge Thread (I forget who but someone said i couldn't drink 12 Loaded Coronas) is so close I can taste it. Not trying to proof anything really, just want to have some fun, experiment, and entertain.

here i am...

Attachments

• 2006_01200081.JPG
    2006_01200081.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 194
lol...i was hopin someone would comment on that...me and my girlfriend were actually makin fun of the lil kids around here that pop their collars...especially ever since that song came out...haha...but thats a good one to use...starch from the cleaners...hahahaha

omg thank godyou posted that ^^^ because i was about to lay into you lol.

and slush, i think that was me saying you couldnt do 12, but if you do surpass that... id love to see you do 20. If you could, document it for us :) label each beer with a perm marker and stuff. Itd make for a good thread!

Seany-izzle said:
omg thank godyou posted that ^^^ because i was about to lay into you lol.

and slush, i think that was me saying you couldnt do 12, but if you do surpass that... id love to see you do 20. If you could, document it for us :) label each beer with a perm marker and stuff. Itd make for a good thread!
I know, my friend Gerald has volunteered to be "the scientist". I think we're going to do a before and after pic with pics after every beer and if I can get my hands on a breathilizer I want to take readings after every beer.

Blanco said:
Don't give yourself alcohol poisoning.
I don't think it will get close to that point (I don't even think I'll blackout), but as a precursor, if my BAC gets to more than .25 (or .025 I forget how it goes) we are going to call it quits. Don't worry, I'm not dying for entertainment.

Sidenote-My tolerance is at about a 750ml of 80 proof vodka in a night at this point, so I'm sure I will be fine.

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
I don't think it will get close to that point (I don't even think I'll blackout), but as a precursor, if my BAC gets to more than .25 (or .025 I forget how it goes) we are going to call it quits. Don't worry, I'm not dying for entertainment.

Sidenote-My tolerance is at about a 750ml of 80 proof vodka in a night at this point, so I'm sure I will be fine.

i'm sure it's .25. drunk driving is .08 so i'm sure you can take more than .025.

80195665_l.jpg

Me & The Wife

1062850388_l.jpg

Our boy due in December...

"Some people say I now look like John Luvitt - Spelled wrong" AKA the other wedding singer in The Wedding Singer... lmao.. my brother always makes me say "sophisticated momma" like he does in the movie...
untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Ya that pic is from 01. Any new pix show how fat i am now...

Your right hand is making the sign for Eastside and your left hand is making the sign for Vice Lord. If the wrong member of the Folk Nation, a confused Crip, or just someone from the Westside sees you do that in person, it's your ass. No offense, but if you aren't in a gang and don't really know what the signs mean, don't throw them up. Gangbangers call that false flagging and this is what happens to false flaggers...Not Work Safe. Still think that mad tight pose is so cool?

Thanks for the link !!!

It ALWAYS brings a smile to my face when I see dead mexican and black gang members.

:)

Please, continue to do what you folks are doing, and just remember, guns are not the ONLY way to kill someone. You could also poison them, or a million other ways. Don't forget their families, as I am sure they got brothers and sisters and uncles who are into gangs as well.

Please, continue to be hardasses and kill each other off.
Please continue to actively recruit inner city youth for your gangs, as this will be a great way of keeping down the illegal immigrant population.

You are doing the community a GREAT service.

Thanks for the link !!!

It ALWAYS brings a smile to my face when I see dead mexican and black gang members.

Please, continue to do what you folks are doing, and just remember, guns are not the ONLY way to kill someone. You could also poison them, or a million other ways. Don't forget their families, as I am sure they got brothers and sisters and uncles who are into gangs as well.

Please continue to actively recruit inner city youth for your gangs, as this will be a great way of keeping down the illegal immigrant population.

Oh and btw, 10 years ago to this day, before I wrote this, I went over to NASA, telepathically transferred out ALL of the sarcasm in me, put it in a spaceship, and launched the spaceship into orbit. This was 10 years ago to this day.

So I am now able to write the above sentences without so much as an atom of sarcasm intended.

Last edited:
NASA told me their "Sarcasm to the Moon" program was a failure !

Thanks for the link !!!

extreme reality gang tv shows coming your way Jan 07.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back