Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit. She punched holes in your body.

SHE PUT HOLES IN YOUR HEAD.

HOLES!

MANY HOLES!

Jesus, wtf were you thinking.

Oh, right, nevermind, you're a Carney now. :D

Part of 2009 is to not be a carnie anymore. The piercings were something I never liked because people were just sloppy about it. Something here, something there and it's just piercing for piercing sakes.

And then people are on me about the right ear thing "You know that means you're gay!?" My little goth girl taught me that it can be done right. But like a tattoo, you need to really think about what you want, and to really want it. I had a dream that was kinda gigeresque, where I had spikes on my ears. So I couldn't get it out of my head, and I wanted it for weeks. The hair - not so much. I wanted white. But white is tough to get. I had to bleach my hair twice, and get some manic panic snow white to follow it up. With the new jewelry, I won't be able to get chemicals near it for a while now. so instead of looking like Malcom McDowell's nephew, I look like Sting's "Fayed" character in Dune.

I can handle that.

i used to do my hair white in high school.. took 4-5 bleachings to get it there.. sometimes my hair turned to mush, most of the time it was fried as can be

holy hell,this is what you sould try to pull off,
chester fron LINKIN PARK,almost there

Attachments

• cel.jpg
    cel.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 142
  • chester.jpg
    chester.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 167
  • ChesterBennington.jpg
    ChesterBennington.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 127
  • NXW6NZCAUQOP5YCAZNJE79CAQR8BM1CAEA4KO7CAMNQTWCCAONXY6RCA1SPTFZCASBN0WHCAEDQGA0CACCJJXFCARV0XNTCA.jpg
    NXW6NZCAUQOP5YCAZNJE79CAQR8BM1CAEA4KO7CAMNQTWCCAONXY6RCA1SPTFZCASBN0WHCAEDQGA0CACCJJXFCARV0XNTCA.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 137
and shes a cutie too,from the otha day,had to rock the hat just for u HS og's:D

Attachments

• SDC10082.JPG
    SDC10082.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 170
  • SDC10073.JPG
    SDC10073.JPG
    706.9 KB · Views: 149
hey we have a girl here now!!! yay... excuse me another girl

i've sort of been here since 2004
sort of.
hey speaking of girls, what ever happened to martine? is she still around?

this is Celerity talking.

Please don't use eyebrow makeup.

thank you.

god no. there's nothing worse than a chick with Olga eyebrows.

Not Olga, woman of the forest, per-say, just not plucked out completely, then drawn on. Or thinned out then eyebrow pencil to fill it in.

No thanks. Do regular maintenance, but other than that leave them the fuck alone. (Much like honda engines.)

you eyebrow wankers are just pissed because you couldn't full on see her rack in that pic. i'm more concerned with the laundry in the corner.

:ph34r:

jk! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back