Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah id say a 10 with the red devilish eyes. and thats how you know a chick is really hot when they can come out bumin and still look good. and since were talkin about body work hows the trunk?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
lol

yeah, i don't want my white ass in a video either...
yea, i dont know, my fuck buddy loves my ass. i call her weird and tell her its seen the light of day like twice.
yea, fucked that up. last night i banged a gorgous freshman. totally worth it btw.

before anyone says "i thought shes just a fuck buddy, wtf?", apparently she thought it was much more. tried to kick this new chick's(ashley) ass.

yea, fucked that up. last night i banged a gorgous freshman. totally worth it btw.

before anyone says "i thought shes just a fuck buddy, wtf?", apparently she thought it was much more. tried to kick this new chick's(ashley) ass.

TTIWWOP

jesus man, you have to be used to this by now...
when talking about banging hot bisches you MUST PROVIDE PICS damn it...

so you nailed a frosh, you gonna hit it again?
and how did the prez find out?
and why did she try to kick the girls ass and not YOUR ass?

3 some in your near future?

any real photo be it girl or guy, and im not sayin im gay, i would give everyone a 9/10, cause it takes balls to give up a photo in forums, so everyone that put up a picc......... keep doing what you do. maybe il put up my pik, and one of my car too,,,,;;;;''''''////....... well see. enjoy your weekend people

Quoted post[/post]]

TTIWWOP

jesus man, you have to be used to this by now...
when talking about banging hot bisches you MUST PROVIDE PICS damn it...

so you nailed a frosh, you gonna hit it again?
and how did the prez find out?
and why did she try to kick the girls ass and not YOUR ass?

3 some in your near future?
i forgot but here is a comparison
Ashley
gallery_35984_225_4504.jpg

Laura(far right)
gallery_35984_225_11708.jpg

yea, i banged ashley last night. it was great too. hopefully i will do it again.

the prez got there right after i started kissing this chick at a party. super bad timing.

they were going to kick her ass hardcore and i was going to get the bitch slap off my life.

yea, as soon as i finish the flux capaciter.

actually having a very uncomfortable AIM convo as we speak.

Quoted post[/post]]
Women + Respect = A Happy Man. :p

Oh yeah, and I'd take the one to the far left (stage right...whatever).
i take my own approach. if i feel a girl is not gf material, and shows interest anyway, i tucker max it. better known as hit it and quit it. if they are then i dont hook up or show interest in other girls.

just because i have repeatedly hooked up with this girl, does not mean i want to be her bf.

Quoted post[/post]]
Just a joke, man. :)

On the serious side, I'm a quality over quantity type of person. If they're not girlfriend/wife material they're not quality, in my own personal opinion. Have all the fun you want, just remember that women do have feelings regardless of how hard they try to hide them. Again, I was just joking, man. :)
nah i no, i was just explaining where i was coming from before someone else really reams me. and its not that this girl is not quality, she is, but she is not exactly what i am looking for. why have a serious relationship when the girl is not what you are looking for. plus, if you havent realized yet, she is a little nuts.

on another note, she completely forgave me. seriously that shouldnt have happened like that. im a little scared. she didnt even yell at all today. but im staying in tonight; 40 hands with the boys, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back