Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
A's are fine for me. big boobs are t3h gross...
big boobs are fun but i dont want them on the chick i marry. i want a chick with nice boobs when shes 40 too. less mass=less sag=old boobs still nice.

plus i would get carpal tunnel from a partner with big boobs.

me im an ass man. and my girls has a fine ass and b cup tits. But she fells selfconfident sometime about her ass and especially her breast. whats up with ALL girls not happy with their bodies? Even the hot ones i've talked too say shit like,'' i dont like the way my ass jiggles'', or ''my hair isnt the way i like it.''

ohh and i really dont believe in the whole rating thing but girl your pretty hot i give you an IDB FINE rating

I'm a tummy man. and would have to say I prefer big B to C titties.

But a nice, firm, not-over-chisled stomach on a chick is teh hotness.. :wub:

I stopped by Airjockie's today...

aoe.jpg

Look for me in Transporter 3

How'd that interview go?

We haven't seen a "fuck whoeveritis" rant, so better than sikorsky I take it?

We need to find someone with a red Std EF. :laugh:

I'm getting a forehead, aren't I..... huhhhrr..... <sigh>

I should shave it down.

Anyway, Today's interview went well. But since I'm a loser, I prefer to look at those pictures and say "I'm an action hero / secret agent".

So how about we stick to that for now ?

-> Code Name: Delusioned

I'd rate you a 9. I'm with B on the small boobies thing. the more perky the better!!!!!

As far as the kitchen I use most of the stuff you see almost every single day. I started cooking at the age of 12 and have been in the food biz for going on 6 years.

The only thing that gets more girls then my 350Z and CBR is when girls find out i can really cook.

I figure I have close to $1000 in my kitchen. in just random BS from commercial cutting boards, to my cooking pans and pots.

Also, I keep the fridge stocked, I hit the store about every other day. When I build or or buy my house the main place I'm building up to be kick ass is my kitchen.

You can check out some more pictures of where I live at http://www.jeffnortham.com/apartment/ for the people that have already seen, I uploaded some new pictures of the clubhouse and area around me.

who ever said "you look hotter why you're not trying to look hot"
i totally agree.

i mean, look at this one... just shiverring in the cold canadian air. all i want to do is warm you up. lol

Attachments

• gallery_9206_479_8603.jpg
    gallery_9206_479_8603.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 221
you guys are way too critical.

you can't please everybody and not everyone will be attracted to you.

i'm not trying to be noble, but you can't rate someone so harshly like they have no feelings. this isn't american idol, and this is how they look everyday and will look without surgery.

you bastards! :)

Steve you look like Robert Downey Jr. in that pic.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'd give you about a 7.9. I'm not a big fan of the drawn-on eyebrows at all. 8.6 with some natural but nicely shaped eyebrows. (That's just one of my pickinesses about girls.) But other than that, :thumbsup:

I didnt draw on my eyebrows.. they are just that thin.. lol :cry:
You bastards

Thanks for the ratings guys :)

LoL and thats just me on my normal days WITHOUT makeup :)
Check out the pic that says "eat ur heart out" Thats my hot pic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back